Slapped, Gilli mitti and Chadii!??

Last post pr bilkul thore se comments the, kya apko last wala part acha nhi laga tha☹, ab me target rakh rhi hun 150+ votes ka or 30+ comments ka uske bad hi me next post dalongi jese hi ye target complete hoga ushi waqt se new post likhongi me or uplode bhi karongi❤..

Flashback start
Sidharth is now in matric and asim is in 8th.
Sidharth had won a trophy of best student and he had also top in his class. Everyone was clapping, asim was very happy so he was continuously clapping for his brother. Sidharth came from stage and asim quickly go towards him and hugged him. Sidharth also hugged him back.

Now it was time for asim's result and asim was fail in one subject.

They go home and asim was badly scolded by ashok and rita, asim was looking at sidharth that may be he helped him but sidharth couldn't say anything.

Asim goes to his room and he was crying, sidharth goes to him and tried to make to him calm but asim was upset so he misbehaved with sidharth and shouted on him.

Rita came at that time and slapped asim also scolded him for misbehaving with sidharth. sidharth take rita with him to living room and said that its ok, but he was upset with asim's behaviour.

Its not like that, that asim and sidharth didn't fight or misbehave with each other but today rita can't tolerate, she was already upset with asim's result, she just cannot control herself, because today asim's tone was another fone which she hates.

Sidharth and asim didn't eat anything. Sidharth was sitting in garden on a chair.

After some time asim saw him and goes towards him and hold both of his ears with his hands.

Asim: bhaii sorryy..

Sidharth: koi bat nhi chote, aa beth.

Asim: mom ne kabhi mujhe ese nhi dant ta bhai.

Sidharth: janta hun, pr tu manta hai na ke teri galati thi.

Asim: lekin mom and dad jab mujhe dant rahe the to tune kch kyu nhi kaha.

Sidharth: me kya kehta us waqt, wo hamare parents hain unko hak hai na hume dantne ka.

Asim: lekin tu hamesha mujhe mom dad ki dant se bachata hai, aj kyu nhi bachaya, me abhi bhi hurt hun.

Asim makes a pout and sidharth chuckled.

Sidharth: mere bhai teri waja se mene bhi khana nhi khaya, agar tera mood ho to khud bhi kha ke mujhe bhi khane de.

Asim: ehsan to ese jata raha hai jese me isko apni kasam de kr gaya tha ke bhai bhai jab tak mena kahon tab tak khana mat khana.

Sidharth: hahaha acha ab chalega.

Asin: hn chal.

They both eat together and goes to their rooms for sleep.

Sidharth was trying hard to sleep, but his sleep was gone may be because he gets to know that sana is coming tomorrow to their home. He thought to go towards asim.

Sidharth goes towards asim's room and he was sleeping peacefully.

Sidharth murmurs: kutta kese ghore bechke so raha hai, tujhe to me abhi bata hun.

Sidharth goes towards asim amd bent go near his ears amd shouted: Asimmm..

Asim: aahhhhh. Dara diya, kya hai.

Sidharth: asim tu na, tu adopted hai.
And he laughs.

Asim started to beat him: saale kutte ye koi time hai neend haram ki hai tune meri.