Shock, Pathar dil and Group hug

Sana quickly sit in a auto, asim and kaush came in their car. Sana reaches hospital and go towards reception. She go towards the ward where her father santosh was admit.

Sana was going into the ward when rita hold her and hug her sana also hugs her and cried.

Rita: ruka ja beta andar nhi ja sakte hum, tu ro mat dekhna santosh ji jaldi thek ho jaenge.

Sana while crying: meri hi galati hai mujhe unhe akela chor kr jana hi nhi chaiye tha.

Ashok came towards sana and caresses her hair with his hand and said: nhi mera bacha teri koi galati nhi hai, santosh ne dekh liya na tujhe ese rote hue to dekhna phir tujhe dant paregi us se fir hum bhi nhi bacha paenge tujhe.

Asim, kaush and sidharth arrives at hospital and goes towards rita, ashok and sana.

Rita make sana sit on a bench but sana was continuosly crying. Asim goes to sana and
Bend towards her.

Asim: sana please ese mat ro please.

Sidharth was looking at sana because he has never seen her in this condition, he can see that she was broken. He wants to go to her console her but something was not letting him go to her.

Jay and vikas call sidharth and he told them that everything is fine and to be relaxed.
Kaushal also comes towards sana amd sit with her on bench.

Kaushal: sana himat rakh meri jaan dekhna abhi doctor aenge or hume bataenge ke uncle bilkul thek hai.

Sana looks up and saw sidharth standing near ward door, sidharth nods in negative manner telling her not to cry sana wipes off her tears but after moment again tears starting falling from her eyes.

This time sidharth couldn't control and goes to her and sit on his knees beside asim and put his hands on sana's hand, she looks at her and immediatly hugs him tightly and was crying, sidharth was rubbing her back and was trying to calm her.

Everyone was in a shock because all they know that sidharth and sana didn't like each other. This was a big shock for asim that his best friend is hugging his brother that brother whom he hates the most, but he know that this not a situation to say anything.

Soon doctor comes out and tell them that santosh is fine now and they can meet him. Sana runs towards the ward and saw her father laying on bed, she goes towards him and hugs him, he caresses her back. Sana breaks hug.

Sana: kya hua tha apko bataen.

Rita: chakar agaya tha inko hum jab ghar gar to ye zameen pr theor hum inhone hospital le kr ae or tmhe call ki.

Sana: papa apne apni medicines nhi li na tabhi apko chakar aya hai na.

Santosh: sorry beta me bhol gaya tha.

Sana: hn ye thek hai ap bhol gae the or hospotal tak agae, apko pata bui hai kitni buri halat thi meri, atne careless kyu hain ap apni health ko leke.

Santosh: acha meri jaan ab se nhi hoga.

Everyone was in awe of father and daughter duo.

Sana: paka wala promise.

Santosh: hn baba paka wala promise.

Sana: ashok uncle ap dostor se pochen na ke papa discharge kab honge.

Ashok: ji beta.

Sidharth: dad ap yahen ruken me poch ke ata hun.

Ashok: ok beta.

Doctors allow santosh to go home but told him to take care of himself properly. All of them go back to their sweet homes. ( which are not at all sweet because everynext day there is a fight going on and we are on a mission to make it sweet😂🥰)

Sana take leave for 3 days to take care of her father and she told santosh that her classes are off thats why she is not going collage.

Next day

Sidharth was not in a mood to go to collage because you know his love was not coming😉

But he has to go because of his friends while asim and kaushal has only one class today so they thought to go collage and after collage they will go to sana's home.

In collage

Asim: yr sachi kahon to sana ke bagair collage bhi maza nhi deta.

Kaush: hn yr mene kal sachi uske sath bara enjoy kiya.

Asim: merko to uski aadat hi parh gae hai.

Kaush: kahen pyar vyar to nhi ho gaya apko.

Asim: tu pagal hai kya nhi me to she.. umm chal class ke liye late ho jaenge.

Kaush: ruk ruk ye kya bolne wa tha tu chupa raha hai tu mujhse kch.

Asim: abe nhi yr chal na tu q dinag kharab kr raha hai.

Kaush: beta sochna bhi mat me bata raha hun tujhe.

And both the guys goes to attend their class. Now comes to our majnu ji dekhte hain unka kya haal hai.

Vikas: yrr maa kasam kya banda hai ye uth hi nhi raha tha pata nhi kese me isko leke aya hun.

Jay: mujhe to kabhi kabhi samjh nhi ata ke isko principle trophy kis bat ki deta hai.

Sidharth: manhuson dost hun tm dono ka or tm dono mujhse ji jal bhun rahe ho.

Jay: aryy jalein hamare dushman tu hamara yaar hai.

Sidharth: hn malum hai mereko.

Vikas: lekin is yaarne yaari nhi nibhae.

Jay: na kr kya kiya hai phir tune sidharth is br mene teri izzat puri bazar me rol deni hai.

Vikas: aweee boht ganda tha ye jay.

Sidharth: abeyy kch nhi kiya mene.

Jay: tu bhonk le kya kiya hai isne.

Vikas: isko poch ye kal hume chor kr kahan gaya tha.

Sidharth: tm dono mujh pr shak kr rahe ho

Jay: nhi to tu bata de kahan gaya tha.

Sidharth: wo me.. umm me.

Vikas: bhonk abee.

Sidharth: hospital gaya tha wo uncle santosh ki tabyat kharab ho gae thi achanak se to wahen gaya tha bs.

Jay: kaushal bhi wahen tha na.

Sidharth: umm hn.

Vikas: tension na le khair hai hum tujhe kch nhi kehne wale.

Jay: hn wese bhi tu uncle ke liye gaya tha or agar unki jaga sana bhi hoti to bhi nhi kehte, atne pathar dil nhi hain hum.

Sidharth hugs jay: thank you mere yaar me to dar gaya tha hufff.

Vikas: me bhi me bhi.

vikas also join their group hug, this was seen by asim and kaushal and they were literally craving for that hug but they know that they can't so they hug each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So the question is about whom asim was talking when he was telling kaushal that didn't love sana, guys here is new part and its big one too so shower some love in comment section. Iam also very sorry for not reply to your comments iam very busy right now so i can only write story and post it but i hope that is one day if iam able to reply and read every comment that day will be the best day as i'll read the love i have get on this platform. Love you everyone😘😘❤