Beautiful, Kiss, What!!

Sidharth, vikas and jay goes to another side because sidharth dont wanted to be seen by sana too quickly. When sidharth see towards sana she was not there he looked here and there and saw that sana was going in washroom and he gave a mischievous smile.

Sana goes inside the toilet was about to lock the door when suddenly someone pins her to wall and covers her mouth and lock the door of toilet.

Sidharth: shhh me hun.

Sidharth: tm to hr choti bat pr dar chahti ho.

Sidharth: nhi thek hai mtlb bat darne ki thi, pr pehle dekho to sahi hai kon ese agar tm chila deti or mujhe police pakar k...

Sana bites his hand, he immediatly take his hand and start rubbing with another hand.

Sidharth: tm pagal ho kya atni zor se kon bite krta hai.

Sana: hn to tm kabse bole hi ja rahe ho mujhe bolne to do.

Sidharth comes close to her and goes near her ear. Sana started breathing heavy.

Sidharth: bolne to me tmhe ab bhi nhi dunga, by the way my girl is looking (wispers) beautiful.

Sana's eyes were close but after the word beautiful she started blushing. Sidharth smiles looking at his affect on her.

Sidharth: open your eyes sana.

Sana slowing open his eyes and looks into his eyes. She was confused, hell confused that what is this feeling. She likes when he is around him, she became restless when he doesn't talk to her. What was she actually feeling about him.

Sidharth: kahan kho gae.

Sana came back to her senses.

Sana: nhi kahen nhi and thanks.

Sidharth: wese yahan kese?

Sana: wo me asim ke sath ae thi pr tm yahan?

Sidharth: umm me bhi apne doston ke sath hi aya tha.

Sana: hmmm chalein koi dekh na le tmhe yahan.

Sidharth's thought: mera bs chalein to tmhe khudse dor hi na jane don, hamesha tmhe apse pas rakhon pr is waqt meri thori na chalegi, thek hai jao.

Sana: jaoo abb

Sidharth: hn..hn me jata hun by.

Sana: by

Sidharth was about to move but sana cupped his face and kiss him ( zyada mat socho cheek pr hi ki hai shurwat hai yaaron😂).

It was so quick that when sidharth realize what just happen he became red he looks towards sana with questioning sees but sana was continously blushing.

Sana: achaa ab jao.

Sidharth: nhi thori der or agar..

Sana: ji nhi jaoo.

She pushed her out of the toilet. When he came out two girls were standing there and were looking at him he gave them a stupid smile and goes out of the washroom.
Sana came out blushing and same girls also looks at her she quickly wash her hands and goes out.

Asim: kahan thi abe tu.

Sana: mujhe lagta hai teri aakhein kharab ho gaen hain.

Asim: kyu hai to tu sana hi phir kyu meri aankhein kharab hue.

Sana: abee ghanchakar washroom se bahar nikli hun tune dekha bhi uske bad bhi poch raha hai kahan thi tu, idiot.

Asim: abee chal na lecture mat de, chal kisi se milana hai tujhe.