Ignorance, Restless, Faltu

After collage sana went to asim's home and they was chit chatting. Sana was looking least interested in asim's talk she was looking for something else. Her mind was only stucked on sidharth.

Asim: sana tu sun bhi rhi hai.
Sana didn't reply so he slap at her knees.

Sana: ahhhh tu pagal hai.

Asim: wo to khair me nhi tu hai.

Sana: mara q abee atni zor se laga.
Sana quickly held his hair tightly in her hands.

Asim: moti dard ho raha hai baal to chor de.

Sana: sorry bol.

Asim: me nhi bolta ja.

Sana: sorry bolta hai ki nhi.

Asim: abee moti chor dee.

Sana: ab to bilkul nhi chorungi.
Suddenly sidharth came there and sana and asim looks at him and sana quickly leave asim and straighten herself. Sidharth without saying something goes to his room.

Asim: hein ise kya hua hai.

Sana: hn yr ye bina koi taunt mare kese chala gaya.

Asim: wese to ye kabhi mere kam aya nhi pr aj isne mujhe tujh moti behns se bacha liya.

Sana: ughhh asim tu kab sudhregaa.
And asim starts to run and sana throw all the pillows at him.

Sana came back to her home.
Sana (POV)

subha se hi ye sidharth atna weirdly kyu behave kr raha tha. Aj subha bhi ajeeb harkatein kr raha tha aj jab me asim ke sath thi to koi taunt bhi nhi mar kr gaya infact meri taraf thek se dekha bhi nhi.

Huh mujhe kya lena dena mere pas to asim hai mera best friend chahe kitni bhi masti krta hai pr mushkil ke waqt wo hamesha mere sath rehta hai.
And thinking all this she slept.

Next day at collage everthing was going normal but it was not normal for sana. She was noticing sidharth who was not even looking at her and she was not getting this that why she is being affected. Whole day spent well but sidharth was ignoring sana.

Sana was being restless and then she remember their conversation of yesterday in library. Now she knows why is he behaving at this. She even looks at his hand and she know he didn't do bandage.

But she thought that she dont care if he talks to her or not. Somewhere she knows that she have some feelings for him but was not sure.

Sidharth was angry at her he some where knows that she will never come to him by her own but he was not in mood to talk to her. He was hurt and he also knows that for her asim is way more important compared to him.

At dining table
Shukla mansion

Ashok: rita santosh ki tabyat aj kal kch thek nhi rehti sana uska khayal to rakhti hai pr mujhe uski boht fikr hai.

Rita: hn mene bhi aj dekha khoye khoye se lag rahe the.

Asim: ap unse milne gae the aj?

Ashok: hn beta boht time se hum mile nhi the to socha mil ate hain aj.

Sidharth: pr unki tabyat ko kya hua hai?

Rita: beta wo kuch batate kahan hain unko hota hai ke sana pareshan ho jaegi.

Sidharth: sana koi bachi to nhi wo apne father ki care kr sakti hai ap kyu pareshan ho rahe ho.

Asim: mom i think hume santosh uncle se milte rehna cahiye he will feel better, sana bhi to apni studies me busy rehti hai na.

Sidharth: mom mujhe lagta hai hume unko kujh time dena chaiye, ap sana se kahein ke wo uncle ke sath bhi time spend kr liya kare hr waqt faltu logon ke sath ghomne ki kya zarorat hai.

Asim: ye faltu log kon hain kisko keh raha hai.

Sidharth: obvious hai sana zyada tar tere sath rehti hai to tu hua na FALTU.

Asim: tu apna mun band rakh samjha.

Sidharth: nhi rakhta chal bata kya karega.

Asim: mom dad ab is br bhi apko meri hi galati lagegi isko kch nhi kahenge ap.

Sidharth: abee oo unko pata hai tu kya hai or me kya hon.
Ashok and rita was upset already because of santosh and now this fight was going over their head.

Ashok: bs karo tm dono bs boht hua.

Rita: tm dono me zara sharam nhi rhi jab dekho tab bachon ki tarah larte rehte ho.

Ashok: breakfast ho lunch ho ya dinner jab bhi sath bethte hain tm dono larne beth jate ho.
Ashok put his hands on his head.

Rita was crying: mee kabhi socha bhi nhi tha ke mere dono bete samne nazron ke samne ese larenge.

Both sodharth and asim goes to there mother Nd sat at floor keep their hand on her knees.

Sidharth: mom we are really sorry plz dont cry.

Asim: yes mom you we cant see you like that.

Rita hugs both of them ashok looks at them and thought: kash kujh esa ho jaega jis se tm dono me jo differences hain wo khatam ho jaen.

Ashok smile and said: bhai mujhe kyu family hug me hamesha bhol jate ho.
Three of them giggle and open there arms and them they all hug each other.

But asim and sidharth are used to this whenever their mom cry they both cannot see her in this condition and try to be better but after some time some thing happen and then they again fight over stupid reasons.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys iam thinking to write an other story on sidnaaz and want to know what guys think should i write one more or not??
I didn't expect this much love from all of you, thank you so much guys, you all are so close to heart, everytime i get a notification that some vote or comment i feel so good. I just love the way you guys motivate me. Do vote and comment, love to all of you❤