Proud, Jealous, Sweet

Sana was doing ups and down and asim was glaring at him and counting the numbers of ups and down sana was doing.

Sana: oyee asim bs kr yrr me thak gae.
She was breathing very heavy.

Asim: acha chal 30 complete ho gae beth ja lekin pehle mujhe bata ke tu thi kahan.

Sana: aryy me to wo...
She immediatly stops herself because she knows of she will tell what happen between her and sidharth asim will not feel good.

Asim: bol bhii.

Sana: wo actually mujhe principal ne kisi kam se bitha diya tha to me kya krti tu bata.

Asim: maa kasam ek to hamara ye principle bari nautanki hai.

Shehnaaz: hn..hnn wahii..to hehehe.

Shukla mansion

Sidharth enters and looks at who was giving him a dominant smile and then at his parents who were very angry amd he knows why.

Ashok: ao ao beta ap hi ka intezar tha.

Rita: sidharth kya sim jo bata raha hai wo sach hai.
Asim smirks looking at sidharth.

Asim: hn hn mom puchen apne ladle bete se kyu mara inse un larkon ko.

Sidharth: tu to chup hi reh samjha.

Ashok: hn or tm apni manmani krte raho.

Sidharth: dad wo larke ek larki ko cher rahe the mujhse bardash nhi hua mom ap bataen me kese rahen chup chap khara rehta.

Asim was shocked to hear that because he only know about sidharth being suspend for one week but the exact reason was not told to him.

Rita: iam so proud of you beta.
She hugs sidharth with tears in her eyes. She was feeling proud of sidharth because she is a women and she knows what it feels like when somebody try to misbehave with you. She was also aware that girl was not a normal girl. She can see it in sidharth eyes because she is his mother.

Asim was feeling insecured she think that if the same thing he has done then he will get a punishment but sidharth always gets free anyhow in any matter.

Ashok: but you got suspended what about that.

Sidharth: dad iam sorry i'll never repeat my mistake.

Rita: ok now go to your room and get fresh.

Asim: why mom and dad why, agar me sidharth ki jaga hota to ap dono hi dant te bina meri bat sune.

Rita: esa nhi hai asim infact i'll be proud of you beta.

Ashok: or tm q khudko sidharth se hr waqt compare krte rehte ho.

Asim: because you guys have create differences between us.

His eyes were moist. He can't think about his parents being baised. He thinks that his parents always loves sidharth not him just because he always topped in everything but i came after sidharth in every thing.

Sidharth into his room (pov)

Sana tmhare sath koi batameezi kare mujhse bardash nhi hota me janta hun ke asim tmhara dost hai pr jab tm dono ko sath dekhta hon to me q atna jealous feel krne lag parta hun nhi samjh ata mujhe. Yes sana i like you but i think its more than liking.

Iam being possessive towards you. You are making me crazy. Tmhari aakhon me aansu nhi dekh sakta me. Tmhare chehre pr hamesha khushi dekhna chahta hun me. And one day i promise you will also feel the same about me which i feel about you.

Gill's home

Sana goes to her room and jumps on her bed because she was very tired and was thinking was happend today.

Sana (pov)
Yr ye akdu mere sath atna sweet kese ho sakta hai. Jab wo larke mere sath batameezi kr rahe the tab sidharth se bardash q nhi hua, kyu wo aya or un larkon ko atna mara.

Uske bad principal ke office me usne meri aakhon me aansu dekhe or us larke ko chor diya us hi waqt. Uske pas ate hi me q pighal si jati hun q kch kr nhi pati.

Ufff sana tera dimag kharab ho chuka hai tu q us akdu ke bare me atna soch rhi hai.
And soon darkness took over her.
.
.
.
.
.
Awww guyss Thank you so much guys for your love❤, but iam waiting to get it more. Plz do vote and comment it really helps to write further🥺. The more comments i'll get the more i'll update. Love to all or you😻😘
You guys are so sweet❤