Chapter 3

The knights of Camelot were real. In fact, they were on horseback right in front of the two young girls.

"Who are you? What is your business?" One of the knights, they quickly recognised, asked. Sir Leon. The actual Sir Leon.

"Uhm..." They stared at each other and then at the knights at a loss for words.

"This is my friend, Gry and I am Line, Sir." Line said carefully.

"What kind of a name is Gry?" One of the other knight, whom they didn't recognize, spoke up. "And who names their child Line?"

"We come from further away." Line quickly answered knowing Gry would be very pissed. "And Line is short Caroline." It wasn't. It would just make more sense.

"We were traveling through the forest, when we were raided by bandits." Line continued, cause even in her shocked state, she would probably speak the nicest to the noblemen.

"How old are you two?"

"18." Line answered.

"You want us to believe that little dwarf over there is 18?" Another of the knights laughed. "She looks 12." All the knights, expect Sir Leon, started laughing.

"Just cause I am small doesn't mean, that I cant beat that smartass outta you." Gry muttered angrily, whilst tightening the grib on the branch.

"Gry stop!" Line hurried over to stop her friend from beating up a knight. "Argh." She groaned as the pain came back.

"Are you okay, My Lady?" Leon caught her, and Gry made her way over too.

"She was injured, when the bandits raided us. I tried fixing the wound to the best of my ability, but she needs help." Gry explained genuinely very concerned for her, while watching Sir Leon help Line sit back down. "And she can barely walk."

"You can ride with to Camelot." Sir Leon kindly offered. "The physician there can look at her."

"That would be very nice." Line quickly said. She could feel, she was getting a bit dizzy, which most certainly isn't a good sign.

"We need to hurry." Gry demanded. "She is looking pale."

"Of course My Lady." Sir Leon said and carried Line to his horse. He was sitting behind her to make sure, she didn't fall off, if she passed out. "Sir Castor, take the other one."

Sir Castor nodded and helped the not so tall girl up on the much taller horse.

"The other one has a name." Gry muttered only loud enough for Sir Castor to hear, which made him chuckle at the boldness of the young lady.

After a shorter ride, but much painful for Line, ride, they actually reached the Lower Town. Gry stared all over the place, her very smart brain trying to process that everything, she had seen on the show, was actually real. It was also there, it hit her. She was actually going to meet Gaius and Merlin. Oh crap. In her concern she had almost forgotten.

They rode through the gates leading to the castle. "Wow." Line stuttered, her too was taken back by it all.

"It is stunning the first time, you see it." Sir Leon chuckled at the amusement of the young girls.

"It's beautiful." Gry said in awe.

"I dont think, I have ever seen her in awe." Line giggled, although it hurt her side.

The horses stopped in the all too familiar courtyard. None of the girls ever thought, they would set foot in it. Now they were here with Sir Leon and the knights of Camelot. They all got down from the horses, though the girls got a little help.