Chapter 11

The next morning, everyone was getting ready and eating their breakfast. It was a porridge and although it wasn't Line and Gry's new favorite meal by any means, they still appreciated that Hunith would cook for them, despite being short on food herself.

"Have you still not learned to dress yourself?" Morgana scoffed as she saw Merlin dressing Arthur.

"You don't have a dog to fetch the stick yourself." He shot back. "No offense, Merlin."

"None taken." Nope, he had clearly taken some.

Gry had decided to help Morgana and Gwen with the weapons, and hopefully get a bit of practice in as well, while Line once again took the responsibility to look after and entertain the children.

Right as they were about to leave, Hunith came over to Arthur with a bowl.

"Prince Arthur, you didn't finish your breakfast." She said in a motherly voice.

"Didnt I?" He said in fake surprise and took the bowl. However as soon as Hunith wasn't looking, he shoved the bowl in Line's hands. She desperately wanted to give him a piece of her mind, but not in front of everyone. So instead she quickly ate up the rest of the porridge before giving the bowl to Hunith.

"Arthur said it was lovely." She smiled and went out the door as soon as the woman had taken her bowl.

Line walked out to find the children already waiting for her.

"Hey, guys." She yelled gaining the attention of the kids.

"Line!" They all laughed as they tackled her into a hug.

"It's good to see you too." She giggled as the kids slowly got off of her.

"You are wearing the flower crown again." Mia pointed out grinning.

"Of course, it is beautiful. I love it." She grinned. "Now how about those of you, who want to, can train some of the moves from yesterday, while I figure out something for the rest.

"Yes!" A collective shout was heard as the same kids as yesterday picked up the sticks, Line had brought.

"Can we do your hair?" Rey asked with anticipation present in her eyes.

"Sure, if you all want." Line smiled as she was reminded that she didnt have time to do her hair this morning. Back in her world, she mostly wore it just down, so having to put it up all the time took some getting used to. Plus it was a great activity, since she could watch the others, while the girls did her hair.

"Yeah." The girls cheered as Isa and Freya started braiding, while Mia and Rey got some supplies.

What felt like hours and a lot of braiding later, they were finally done. There was a small puddle, where Line could see herself in.

"Waow, this is beautiful." Line said in awe. The best way to describe it was Daenerys Targaryen meeting Sansa Stark in a beautiful fusion. She always wanted this kinda Game of Thrones hair style, but she could never do it on her own.