Chapter 8

Merlin was walking towards the girls' room. He had late last night promised Gry that she could help wake up Arthur as a way of getting back at him for throwing her in the stocks. He knocked on the door, when he heard an "enter" from inside. He opened the door to find Gry already up and dressed, and Line, as expected, still asleep with the blanket covering her head.

Gry was wearing a yellow tunic with a pair of black trousers, that Gwen had so kindly tailored. Her hair was tied back from her face, since she didn't have to deal with Line demanding her to braid it. He honestly liked it better that way. She seemed way more comfortable.

"Oh, Merlin." Gry said happily and rushed exited over to the boy. "Is it time to wake the prat?"

"It is indeed." He smiled at her mischievous behavior. "Are you sure, you want to do this? You could end up in the stocks. Again."

"I am waking him up, not killing him." Gry chuckled a bit. "Besides, it's not like, I am gonna pull the blanket off of him."

"Fine, but if you get punished, it's not my fault." Merlin threw his hands up and they started making their way to the Prince's chambers.

Merlin opened the door as quietly as possible. It wasn't like he would wake up anyway, but just in case. He went over the curtains and stood prepared. Gry went up to the head of the bed and nodded to Merlin.

"Wakie wakie, princey." Gry yelled into his ear and slapped his cheek. Not hard or anything. Just to wake him up. Merlin had pulled the curtains away and managed to see Arthur's very surprised reaction and him shooting up.

"What the hell?" Arthur mumbled still sleepy. He then caught sight of Gry. "What are you doing in my chambers?" He turned to his manservant and yelled. "What is she doing in my chambers?"

"Allow me to explain, sire." Gry giggled and went over to stand by Merlin. "Merlin talked about how difficult, you were to wake up in the morning and since I have some experience with that from waking up Line over the course of 12 years, he asked if I would help him."

"Merlin!" Arthur yelled still shocked before throwing a pillow at them both, missing entirely.

"Yes, my lord?" He mocked.

"Now that my job is done, see you later." Gry grinned and skipped out of the chambers. "That was for the stocks!" She yelled before exiting.

"What the hell just happened?" Arthur asked perplexed.

"Gry, just happened." Merlin couldn't hold back the smile over the girl's reaction. "Say, what you want about her, but Camelot has been more fun, since they arrived."

Gry, on the other hand, had decided to go to her chambers and wake up Line. Although, it took a little longer to get there, since she got lost. Well, not lost. She just took a detour. Or something.

When she found the right door, she ripped the doors open and yelled: "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty!"

"Nooooo." Line groaned as she caught sight of her friend and pulled the blanket over her head once again.

"Oh yes." Gry smirked and pulled the blanket off. Given that Line still didn't get up, she took a cup of water from her nightstand and poured it over her friend.

"GRY!" Line screamed as she quickly rose to her feet.

"Just get up, when I tell you to, and all of this won't happen." She smiled.

"I hate you." Line growled as she went over to the wardrobe.

"No, you love me." Gry gave Line her puppy eyes.