andromeda | f o u r

[🌱]

"Ohh...I think Haechan skipped school today" Haeun said which made Eunha's attention turned to her.

"Who?" The girl asked lifting her left brow. Her friend was completely taken a back by her question.

"Seriously? You've been here since middle school"

"Why? Is it required to know everyone here?"

It isn't really her thing to socialize and to know other people's name so she prefers to be alone or be with her two friends.

"Lee Donghyuck also known as Haechan from class A-1, he's famous for his angelic voice that will make you fall for him"

"The sad thing though, he won't be there to catch you if you fall for him" Yerim unhappily commented and pouted.

"What about them?" Eunha curiously pointed to the five boys who were still laughing in their table.

"The one wearing a headphone is Na Jaemin still from class A-1, he is your dream guy like hell he is super sweet!" She looked at Haeun awkwardly.

"The guy with the eye smile is Lee Jeno, also from Jaemin and Haechan's class"

"Wait, are they all from A-1?"

It's cool to think that they were all from the same class like it would be so great to be in the same class with your friends.

"Nope, only four of them" Haeun answered which made her stopped eating.

"Next is Park Jisung, he is the maknae of their squad. He's cute but boy that kid is really tall! He is also a year younger than us"

Eunha's attention were at the boy from yesterday but immediately went to the guys who was seated beside him and laughing weirdly. His voice was kind of a glass breaker.

"Jisung is with the same class with Zhong Chenle, the one with a high-pitched laugh" Yerim chuckled and rested her chin in her hands.

"He looked Chinese though"

"Cause he is, he's also super loud and super rich!" Eunha's mouth parted open upon hearing about that cute but loud boy.

"And lastly, Huang Renjun"

The girl gulped when she finally knew his name, it sounded so unique. She looked at him curiously but then he caught her eyes.

She immediately looked away and secretly pinched herself. Her heart beat was beating so fast and she couldn't catch up with her breath. It was new to her, feeling that kind of way, and it was messing with her mind.

"He's from China and still from class A-1.. Jeez all of them are so handsome! I heard that they're still single?"

Eunha's mind were now full of that boy. Even the girl didn't know why she was always thinking about him since yesterday and something crossed her mind.

"That's why he looked so Chinese" She mumbled while hiding a little smile.