andromeda | t h i r t y

"See you when I see you princess"

Eunha nodded at the boy. They were now in the airport to bid Chanwoo goodbye. His stay here in Korea ended and he needed to go back to Canada.

He then attempted to kiss Eunha's cheeks but a hand immediately stopped his face.

Chanwoo then chuckled while looking unbelievably at Renjun who was giving him a deadly stare.

"Bro chill I'm just giving her a goodbye kiss"

But Renjun didn't care and pulled the girl closer to him. Yerim and Haeun on the side faked a cough at the scene.

It looked like they were watching a movie sad thing they didn't bring some popcorn with them.

Haeun glanced at Chanwoo before diverting her gaze to the floor. He seemed to notice it so he slowly reached for her and gave her a hug.

She became stiff at his sudden action but at the same time felt so sad too.

For the past days many things happened.

Chanwoo kept on seeing Eunha and Renjun always gets pissed off by it. 

And meanwhile Haeun somewhat developed some feelings for the boy but tried to stop it and sadly It didn't worked.

"All passengers booked on flight 127U to Canada, please proceed to gate 3 immediately"

They all stopped when they heard the final announcement.

Chanwoo smiled at them and slightly tapped Renjun's shoulder.

"Take care of Eunha and please don't hurt her"

Then he shifted his gaze to the three girls.

"Princess, take care and just call me if this asshole did something to you"

Renjun blankly stared at him before placing his hands in his side pockets.

"Yerim stay healthy and.."

He shot a smirk to Haeun who was now tearing up.

"I'm just one call and a text away love, don't hesitate to call me anytime"

Her cheeks became red when he said 'love' and the call and text too. Yerim squealed while looking at them.

The boy turned his back and started walking away. He raised his hand and waved for the last time before entering the gate.

"So? Let's go home?"

[🌱]

Time passed by so fast that it was already the last day of the month. Students were getting ready and getting excited because they will be having their semester break.

As for Renjun and Eunha, they became more sweeter to each other and the boy still kept on courting her.

His friends too became close with her and with her friends.

"Guys what are you going to do this sembreak?" Yerim asked while sitting in one of the tables in the school garden.

"I'm going to Shanghai" Chenle said while playing with his phone.

"Just how rich are you dolphin?" Jaemin asked and shook his head.

The rest agreed with his question like what do you expect? It's Zhong Chenle.

"Me uhm maybe I'll take a vacation on our rest house?" Yerim placed her thumb in her chin and felt the winds in the garden on her skin.

"Oohh I want to go there too" Haeun dramatically cried and clung to Yerim's arm.

"What about you Renjun?" Eunha turned her head to her side and saw Renjun playing with her hair.

"Me?"

"I'm gonna spend my whole break with you"

"Shoottttsss"
"Awwwww"
"OMAYGHADDD"
"So cheesy man"
"I wish I have someone like that!"
"My ears!!"

The others instantly reacted which made Renjun look at their direction with terrifying eyes.

Eunha secretly laughed at how cheesy his words is. She was not expecting that from him and it sounded cute and sweet.

"Where's Haechan hyung though?" Jisung asked with his brows knitted together.

"He accompanied Daerim to the obygynie for her weekly check up"

Renjun answered and they let out an 'aww'.

Daerim and Haechan seems to be getting along slowly and it was a good thing to hear.

"They looked so good together already"

Haeun commented and Eunha smiled at her.

"Yup they do"

[🌱]

The two were now the only ones left in the garden since their other friends decided to go home early.

It was so refreshing to see the view in their school. No loud noises just pure silence and a nice peaceful afternoon.

Eunha gently placed her head in Renjun's shoulders while looking at the sky.

She felt her heart racing at the thought that Renjun was courting her.

It felt like it was just yesterday when he met the boy in the fair and now he's only one step away in becoming her boyfriend.

"Renjun"

"Hm?"

"Yes"

Renjun then lowered his head to look at her. He gave Eunha a confused look but the girl just gave him a warm smile.

"What are you talking about?"

Eunha raised her head before facing him. She suddenly placed a kiss on his cheeks which made him froze.

"Yes, I am now answering you and I am now officially your girlfriend"

Without a second, she felt his warm hug. They were both so happy about it and all they felt for each other is love.

Renjun released from the hug and stared straightly into her eyes. He was smiling cheerfully when his eyes landed on her red lips.

"Then can I do this?"

He then held her face with his both hands before giving her a kiss.

It was a slow and a passionate kiss filled with love and at that time they both wished that it won't be the last.

"I love you Eunha"

"I-i love you too Renjunnie"