andromeda | t w e n t y - e i g h t

It was already 5:30 in the afternoon and the cold winds in the field kept on giving the girl shivers.

They were in silence after her confession to him. She didn't move in her position and her heart beats are not in sync.

Then she flinched a little when she felt an embrace that was making her warm from the cold breeze.

Renjun's warm hug made her heart warm too.

She could hear the sound of his heartbeats coming from his chest.

Renjun softly caressed her hair while smiling.

"I've been waiting for you to say that"

His voice were like music to her ears and she wanted to hear it everyday. It was a weird but a nice feeling for her.

"You what?" Eunha asked while burrying her entire face in his chest. Her cheeks were already so red and she was shy that he might see it.

"Your confession, I thought it was only one-sided"

She shyly chuckled which made Renjun raise his brow.

"What?"

"Nothing"

She was then shocked when he intertwined their hands. Eunha stared at the boy who was also looking at her with a soft smile.

He slightly lowered his head to meet her forehead before giving it a kiss.

"Let's go?" He asked and she unconsciously nodded.

If you were to ask if what she was feeling now? She felt like all of the butterflies in the world was placed in her stomach.

And plus her burning cheeks and her crazy beating heart.

She didn't know that confessing to him was one of most beautiful moments in hee life.

[🌱]

Eunha lowered her head trying not to meet the glances of their schoolmates. She and Renjun are currently walking towards the school gate while still holding each others hand.

Some of them were whispering and giggling at the sight.

She was so sure that this would be a hot topic tomorrow and she's not ready to face it.

When they got out Renjun turned his head and worriedly looked at her.

"Are you ok?"

"Y-yes"

"You're not"

Renjun didn't took his eyes off the girl, he was worried about her.

"It's just I'm still new to this"

"New to what?" Renjun gave out a smirk obviously teasing Eunha. She then pouted and directed her gaze to the other side.

"Pfft cute, come on, I'll walk you home"

[🌱]

While walking, Eunha couldn't help but smile at Renjun.

He was complaining about his friends and she found him cute.

Renjun on the other side seems to be irritated by them and started throwing out tantrums.

"It's here"

She said before stopping when she saw their house.

The boy frowned and still wanted to spend time with her but it was already dark. Jeno and the others might be wondering why he's coming home late.

"Renjunnie thank you"

The side of his lip rose and he ruffled her hair.

He definetely loved the girl and all he ask is for her to be his.

Renjun's smile widened which made Eunha confused.

"Eunha"

"Yes?"

She didn't know why her heart was racing like hell and her whole mind was going to explode while looking at his eyes.

His smile too was making her go crazy like who wouldn't?

It's Huang Renjun.

Eunha gulped and her knees started to tremble. He hadn't yet said another word but she feels like she's about to faint.

"Can I court you?"