special chapter | triple date

Renjun was frowning while her girlfriend casually dragged him to a store in the mall. They have been strolling around for almost two hours already.

"Renjun what are you doing there?" Eunha said and eyed him who was standing like one of the mannequins inside.

She grabbed his arms and pulled him to the racks were women's clothing are being placed.

"Aren't you hungry babe?"

The girl pouted and bit her lower lip before nodding.

Renjun's face brightened thinking that at last she will stop dragging him to nearly every shops she finds interesting.

It's their third monthsary today and of course the boy had something on his sleeves for her. He was just finding the right time.

The two got out from the store after a few minutes and Eunha became silent.

Renjun was worried because of her mood swings. He knew that she had it today and he didn't want to make her go wild.

'Girls are really something when they had it' He thought glancing at Eunha.

A moment ago she was jolly and now she seems not in the mood. The boy shook his head and slowly intertwined their hands.

"Were are we eating?"

Eunha raised her brow at him while crossing her hands together when they stopped walking for awhile.

He sigh before placing his arm around her shoulder and started walking again.

"Hey where are we going?" Eunha curiously asked him but he didn't answer.

After a couple of minutes, both of them stopped inside a restaurant. It was fancy and the girl wanted to drag him to a much cheaper dining place.

Renjun pulled her inside and went to the counter. A lady greeted them and asked if he had reservations. He then nodded his head and the female quickly led them to a table.

"You have a reservation here?"
She asked with her mouth open. He smiled and played with her fingers on top of the table.

"Yes and I already ordered some food"

Her heart was completely touched knowing that her boyfriend really did prepare something for her.

She's actually fine with her and him spending time together like no fancy things but well Renjun seemed to be handling things seriously.

He had sent her tons of messages at twelve in the midnight and he also personally gave her a bouquet of beautiful flowers early in the morning.

"Do you like this place?" Renjun asked which made her come back to her senses.

"I like it but you know it's really fine for me to go out on a simple date" She gave him a smile and he returned it with a smirk on his lips.

"What do you expect? I'm Huang Renjun, your one and only"

Eunha then laughed with her right hand covering her mouth. If only she had recorded it, he sounded like a macho man.

"Omg you should have heard yourself while saying those"

Renjun frowned staring at the laughing girl in front of him.

But deep inside he was actually smiling knowing that he made her smile. Seeing the girl smile is really important to him. He wanted to make her happy all the time.

Eunha then squinted her eyes at the entrance of the restaurant. A girl and a boy just entered and they looked so familiar.

Renjun turned his gaze to where Eunha was looking. His eyes widened when he saw his friend and his girlfriend.