andromeda | t h i r t e e n

Students were talking about the rumours for the whole day which made Eunha feel annoyed by it.

Haechan and Daerim was absent and  the whole school find it really suspicious.

"Bees everywhere" Eunha rolled her eyes and tried to focus on sweeping outside their classroom.

"Gods when will they tone down?" Haeun on the other side yelled while cleaning too.

The students were really like bees, so loud and so annoying.

They continued in their task and Yerim in the corner seemed to be unbothered by the happenings.

She was arranging the chairs inside with earphones in her ears.

Meanwhile, the two kept on complaining about how noisy it is and also glared at random students who are so loud.

After cleaning, Eunha immediately went inside the classroom to sip some water.

"I felt like my throat dried up" She said with her hands in her forehead.

Yerim chuckled upon hearing her and removed her earphones.

"Who said that you guys should keep on shouting at students telling them to shut their mouths?"

Haeun crossed her arms and frowned.

"You guys are mad as hell" She added then bursted into laughter. The two exchanged glances and slowly shook their head.

"Hmmp let's just go home" Haeun said with a grumpy face.

"You guys go I still gotta finish things here" Eunha gave them a smile and headed towards the broom stand.

"Ok, see you tomorrow girl" They waved at her before walking out.

She let out a sigh and stared at her surroundings.

[🌱]

Eunha wiped off the sweat that was forming in her forehead using the back of her hand. She cleaned the whole room again and now it looked so much better and she was satisfied by it.

She took her backpack and walked towards the door. The girl shut the door and locked it afterwards.

"Jeez I better give these keys to Ms. Yoon" She said referring to their middle-aged school staff.

She began to move her feet towards the office just across the other side of the school wing.

Her face lightened up after seeing the calm scenery of the school at this hour.

There were a few students hanging out in the benches and some where staffs busy cleaning the floors.

Eunha turned left passing by the beautiful fountain and the garden.

She ran towards the open door of the office and saw the person she was looking for. She then bowed her head and greeted the staff before handing over the keys.

"Thank you Ms. Park, you can now go home"

The woman smiled at her and she too returned it with a smile.

Eunha got out from the office and she started to walk again, she slowly stopped when she saw someone sitting in one of the benches near the fountain.

She squinted her eyes to clearly see who this is.

"Looks familiar" She tiptoed closer until she got a right glimpse of the person.

Her eyes widened and she immediately turned her back while covering her mouth.

She didn't know that he's still here, she thought that maybe he got home early.

Eunha slowly walked away praying that he wouldn't notice her.

"Eunha?"

She bit her lower lip and gulped. Her heart then again boomed and she her hands started to get cold.

"A-ah hehe" She slowly turned her head facing him who was now looking at her.

"What are you still doing here?" The boy asked with his brows furrowed.

"Uhm I gave the keys to Ms. Yoon"

He nodded at her which made her feel awkward.

"W-what about you?" Eunha walked towards him to see his reaction.

She saw him letting out a heavy sigh. Her mind was telling her to comfort him or something to make his mood lighten up.

"Problems"

Eunha stopped in front of him, she didn't expected that.

He then tapped the space beside him telling her to sit.

Her knees were starting to tremble but luckily she already sat before her whole legs gave up.

"O-oh I'm sorry"

Renjun's forehead crumpled at her statement.

"Sorry for what?"

"U-uhm I just feel sorry for you" She was again stuttering at her own words.

The two of them became silent and Eunha became more nervous. She couldn't move knowing that Renjun is just sitting beside her.

"I hate humans"

Eunha tilted her head and saw frustration plastered in his face. He seemed to be really stressed out by his problems which made her heart to crumble in sadness.

A part of her wanted to take away all of his problems from him and make it hers.

"Most of them only believes what they see and what they hear" Her head dropped agreeing with what he had said.

"Judgemental creatures" She could sense his anger and it made her feel sadder knowing that he is in pain.

"Life it truly unfair" She said while kicking some small stones.

"Yeah, people don't even bother to hear the real story"

Eunha then thought that maybe he's referring about his friend's state.

"Is Haechan doing fine?"

"Maybe, maybe not" He answered completely unsure.

Renjun may look like the i-don't-care kid but when it comes to his friends, he would totally freak out knowing whether they are fine or not.

"Do you like Donghyuck?"

Eunha almost choked after hearing Renjun's question. His voice was so serious that she actually became scared.

She did not even know why he suddenly came up with that and it made her feel weirded out.

"Of course n-not! I mean he's handsome but he's not just 'it'"

Renjun let out a small laugh and nodded his head. Eunha stopped and unbelievably looked at him.

Their eyes met and Renjun raised a brow at her.

"What?"

"Y-you laughed?"

The next thing he did made her froze in shock, Renjun ruffled her hair and smiled at her reaction.

"Pfft cute"