andromeda | t h i r t y - o n e

"Congrats to you lovebirds!! Cheers!!"

Haechan stood up from his seat and raised the iced coffee that he was drinking. Daerim threw out a glare and pulled the boy down.

He was already making a scene in the cafe.

Renjun and Eunha announced it to them a few hours ago and their friends immediately decided to meet up.

Eunha smiled while looking at the two. They were like in a love-hate relationship.

"SO WHAT? WE HOT WE YOUNG WE SINGLE!" Chenle yelled and gave Jisung a high five.

"Jeez guys us too" Jeno, Yerim and Haeun frowned.

Jaemin too pointed at his self but all of them just stared at him blankly.

"You have Myunghee noona, hyung" Jisung said and took a sip on his drink.

His ears turned red after hearing the maknae so they teased him for that.

"Ok stop now! We are here to celebrate the marriage of this two!"

Jaemin got a smack on his head by Renjun. He was being overdramatic again. The boy pouted and leaned closer to Jeno who was beside him.

"Thank you guys" Eunha sincerely said before directing her gaze to her boyfriend.

Renjun smiled and ruffled her which made the others melt in their seat.

"Goshhhh I want a boyfriend too!!"

Haeun dramatically wipped her fake tears and hugged Yerim on her side.

"Me too" Daerim suddenly said with a sad face.

Haechan squinted his eyes at the girl and they locked eyes at each other. She chuckled before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"What about me hmmp?" He then cutely crossed his arms. The boys covered their ears because of his cringy personality.

"You? You're not my boyfriend, you are MY HUSBAND"

The atmosphere between them dropped and a moment of silence then followed.

The tan boy slowly let out a wide smile and instantly hugged her.

"That was smoothhhhhh" Chenle reacted and nodded his head.

"Now I want to buy a smoooothhIE, get it???" Jaemin laughed at himself while his friends mentally facepalm.

Renjun threw a tissue at him and caused all of them to laugh in unison.

[🌱]

"Where are you taking me Mr. Huang Renjun?"

Eunha placed her hands in her hips and gave the boy a confused look.

So basically he dragged her out of their house after getting the permission of her mom.

Mrs. Park peeked at the house window with a smile plastered on her face.

"We're going to have our first date together as a couple"

She then felt her blood coming up to her cheeks. Eunha opened the car door and sat in the passenger's seat.

Renjun smirked at the girl's face. He knew he made her red and he find it so cute.

The drive was silent. Eunha didn't bother Renjun who was driving the car.

He glanced at her and gently grabbed her hand. She looked at their that was now intertwined together.

The boy secretly smiled before focusing back to driving.

[🌱]

"Wow" Eunha roamed her eyes inside the fancy restaurant. She was awed by it.

"Let's go?" Renjun said holding her hands and went to the counter.

A handsome boy greeted them with a sweet smile. He was the same age as them and Eunha couldn't help but get starstrucked by his beauty.

"I believe I reserved a table for two?"

Eunha gulped while looking at his boyfriend. He sounded so hot.

Her gaze went back to the boy in the counter. He immediately guided them to their table.

"Enjoy your dinner Ms. and Mr." He bowed before going back to his post leaving Renjun and Eunha behind.

"Did he really even work here? Like he could be a model or something"

Renjun was getting jealous by it like for goodness sake her girlfriend was complimenting him a lot.

"Are you ok Renjunnie?" Eunha's brows furrowed while looking at him worriedly.

Renjun shifted his gaze outside the window comepletely ignoring her. She pouted and stayed quiet.

'Did I do something wrong?'