andromeda | f i v e

"The school staffs requested an emergency meeting so you will be free for the whole afternoon"

Their teacher announced while standing from the classroom door observing her students who were carefully going to their respective seats after taking their snack breaks.

Eunha giggled out of joy thinking that they will be free on doing whatever they want for the afternoon. She wasn't the only one though, loud noises began to occupy the entire room after, and even louder when the teacher left.

"I was thinking about going to a cafe later" Yerim said and dragged her chair towards Eunha.

"Hmm I heard that their new drinks tasted so good" Haeun too suddenly sat beside them while holding her phone.

"We should go then!" The two girls agreed with Eunha before having their own worlds.

[🌱]

"Eomma! Noona's acting strange!" Eunha's younger brother, Jinwoo, yelled while running towards their mother who was busy preparing lunch.

Eunha pouted and hugged her knees while sitting in the sofa. She had been continuously changing the television's channel without knowing.

She was still thinking about that boy, Huang Renjun. They will be free later so maybe their paths will cross again? That thought kept on bugging her mind.

Eunha messed her hair due to her frustration and burried her face into her palms.

"See eomma??" She lifted her head up when she heard her little brother's voice.

Jinwoo hid his face behind his mom's shirt afraid to meet her older sister's eyes.

"Are you alright Eunha?" Mrs. Park scanned her daughter and placed her hand in Eunha's forehead.

"You're temperature is fine so what's wrong?"

"I-it's nothing" She felt her blood running towards her cheeks and felt shy for it.

"Ok then, let's eat" Her mother speaked out and Eunha's face lightened before deciding to go and have lunch.

But still the thought haunted her whole mind like it's kinda weird why she had been thinking about him lately and something is off and she feels it.

"Maybe it's just nothing" She said reassuring herself before digging in to her food hoping that she could focus eating.

[🌱]

"Change of plans girls" Yerim lazily whispered with her head lying in her desk.

"I'm too tired to get out" She added which made Haeun and Eunha nod agreeing to what she had said.

They were somewhat strucked by laziness after getting back to school and they have no other choice but to leave the house. Even though they were no classes, it is still required for them to have a full attendance in class.

"The rumours about Daerim were proven to be true" Eunha almost stumbled upon her feet stunned by her friend's statement.

They decided to roam around the campus instead of staying inside their classroom for the whole afternoon. It was full of chaos in there and they just couldn't stand it.

"Are you serious?!" Eunha and Yerim shouted at the same time, they both had the same reaction after hearing Haeun, they were ofcourse not expecting that.

"The staffs found her test results in her bag and had to see her family for confirmation" The short-haired girl couldn't imagine it, it was a shocking news.

"Yup, I think that's what the school staffs had been dealing in their emergency meeting"

"Oh right, they're really serious when it comes to handling the school's reputation. Especially now that Daerim is one of their pride" Yerim seemed to be unhappy while spitting out those words.

Eunha agreed with her though, it would be a major turn off for the kids out there who wants to study in their school.

"Oof it's already 4:30 p.m" Eunha said while staring at her phone. They were too busy chatting which caused them to lose track of the time.

"I'll just buy a drink guys then we'll go home"

She stood up from siting in the bench and headed towards the hallways.

Eunha didn't spilled out the new information to her friends about Renjun who was suprisingly the boy whom she had encountered from the fair.

The reason?

They will just tease her until she dies.

And speaking of it, her feet automatically stopped from walking after recognizing someone in front of the vending machine.

Her heart boomed loudly and her mind started to have a debate whether if she will just cover her face and ran away or she will continue on her tracks.

But it seems the latter won when her own legs suddenly started to move again, betraying her.

She resumed walking and slowly she was able to recognize his face even more.

It was Renjun, who was patiently—impatiently waiting in front of the machine with both hands in his pockets.