andromeda | t w e n t y - t h r e e

The warm rays of the sun from the window greeted Eunha. She gently rubbed her eyes and yawned.

It was a hell of a day yesterday but still she enjoyed it which was the nost important thing.

Her eyes darted at the tray in her study table. She stood up and lazily walked towards it.

Dragging the chair for her to sit in, she saw a sticky note in the glass of milk.

'I will be staying in your auntie's house for two days with Jinwoo honey, I'll leave the house in your hands for now'

Eunha frowned while reading the note. They didn't even asked her if she wanted to come to but oh well she's in charge of their house for two days.

She then looked back to the tray in front of her. A smile then formed from her lips.

There was a home-made pasta and some toasted bread too along with the milk.

"Maybe they left early"

It was still 7:00 in the morning and she has no idea on what to do today.

Eunha snatched her pink sweater lying the bed and wore it before going downstairs.

Once again she yawned and placed the tray with food in the table. She's not really comfortable eating there.

A loud knock from the door then echoed all across the house. She squinted her eyes tiptoed towards the door.

Her whole body then frozed up when she opened the door and revealed a boy wearing a familiar smile.

"Hi Eunha"

She then stared at his face and couldn't believe that he'a actually here.

Like how did he know where she lives?

"C-chanwoo"

The hazel brown-haired boy's smile widened up after hearing his name from her.

"Glad you still remembered me princess"

Eunha shivered when she heard that nickname again for like how many years already.

And how can she forget him?

He was the reason why she's afraid to like someone again.

"You left so why did you came back prince?"

She bitterly said and once again remembered the past.

Her first crush, Lee Chanwoo, came back after how many years and just acted like nothing happened.

"Ouch why are you so mean to me princess? You were so sweet back then"

He said and even placed his hand into his chest pretending to be hurt. The girl crossed her arms and coldly looked at him totally not affected by it.

"People change Chanwoo and I'm one of them"

Chanwoo then gave her a smirk and handed her a box.

"What's this?" Her brows furrowed while observing the box.

"It's my birthday gift to you, I couldn't attend your party yesterday so I want for the both of us to go out, my treat"

Eunha let out a chuckle before returning the gift to him.

"Really? Who said that you're invited? And go out like just the two of us? Dream on"

The boy gave her a sad smile. She knows that he was really hurt by what she had said but who cares?

Did he even know the pain that she had suffered when he left her all of a sudden back then?

"I knew you would say that but at least take my gift"

Eunha bit her lower lip and took the box, she then saw his face brightened up.

His face didn't changed that much, it was still the face that would make every girl fall in love with him but he looked more handsome and more taller now.

"You know I would want to explain why I left you when we were kids when you agree on going out with me"

His face was serious but at the same time sad. The girl didn't want to see his face again but a part of her wanted to his side of the story.

She let out a heavy sigh and motioned him to come inside the house.

"Wait for me here or leave"

Chanwoo smiled while looking at her grumpy yet cute face.

"You're still the the girl I know Eunha" He mumbled to his self before sitting on the couch, smiling.

[🌱]

"Are you sure that you're fine in here? I can afford a restaurant"

They were sitting in front of each other in a cafe.

"How many times do I have to tell you that 'this' is fine?"

Eunha glared at him which made him pout and shut up.

The boy kept on bugging Eunha about her choice of place and the girl was obviously so annoyed.

This isn't really her. She was treating him coldly like she didn't want to see his face well she doesn't want to though.

"Fine bu—"

"Please shut your mouth or I'll leave you here?"

Chanwoo gave her a small smile before giving up.

A few minutes and the waiter came to their table holding a pad and a pen.

They then gave their orders and waited for the food.

"Are you sure you'll just get a slice of cake?" Chanwoo stared at her face with a confused look.

"I'm here for the story prince" She said getting irritated. 

'Jeez I'm like a different person'

She thought and find herself somewhat rude to him.

The memories still kept on flashing to her mind when she saw him again. They were used to be so close but things changed when she confessed and he rejected her.

"I..." Eunha shushed her when her phone vibrated from her sling bag.

Her heart skip a beat when she saw Renjun's name on the screen. She didn't yet totally recovered from the fact that Renjun, her crush, came to her birthday yesterday and gave her a rose.

"Renj—"

"Who the fuck is that Park Eunha?"

Her bows met together completely confused about what he had said. She roamed her eyes around the cafe but then stopped and gulped when she saw Renjun standing outside.

He not so far away from the glass wall of the cafe and she could see his dark eyes piercing into her inner soul.

But what got her nervous when his gaze turned to the boy in front of her.

Renjun looked like a jealous boyfriend who have caught her girl seeing another boy.