andromeda | t w e n t y - f i v e

Eunha was still in a state of shock even after going home. She didn't want to assume that maybe it meant something, that maybe he likes her.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess"

Chanwoo said and waved goodbye to her. Eunha nodded her head before closing the house door.

She immediately ran towards the couch and squealed. There was no one in there except for her though so why not?

The girl held her cheeks and felt the hotness in it. She took out her phone and rushed on dialing Yerim's number.

"Hello?"

"YERIMMMMM!!!"

"Gods girl I almost threw the batter to my sister's face!"

Eunha laughed and heard Yerim ranting on the other side.

"Pfft are you baking a cake?"

"Yeah after all that stress shits of our exam"

She then laughed again and could imagine her grumpy face.

"BISH I READ THE BOOK" Eunha said and bit her nails.

The other line went silent so she became worried. But then a loud squeal was then heard which made her cover her ears.

"Soooooooooo???? How was it?"

"I could see you grinning your teeth you know and boy that book got me really confused like I don't know what to react!"

Eunha gripped the ends of her hair and squeezed her whole body in the corner of the couch.

She heard the girl chuckle which made her pout.

"It's for you to find out girl"

[🌱]

It was already monday and Eunha was currently tapping her ballpen in her desk thinking about it.

When the bell rang she immediately stood up and headed towards Yerim and Haeun.

She still didn't see Renjun today and she's quite worried and sad about it.

"Let's go to the cafeteria my tummy is already demanding food" Haeun said and dragged them outside.

After they took their orders, they sat down in one of the tables and chatted some things.

Eunha also shared about Chanwoo showing up all of a sudden after how many years.

"Jeez that boy is weird" Haeun commented while chomping on her burger.

She then remembered the book and got out from her seat. Her friends gave her a look and she just smiled.

"I'm going back to the library"

The girl said and saw Yerim's huge smile. She totally knows that she was going to check 'that' book again.

"Ok ok bye"

She waved at them before going out to the cafeteria. Good thing their next subject teacher is absent so she can freely do whatever she wants for the whole hour.

Eunha walked in the hallways with her head down but suddenly someone covered her eyes. She harshly turned around and saw Chanwoo smiling.

She raised a brow totally confused on why the hell he's here in their school?

"What on Mars are doing here?"

He placed his hands inside his pockets and stared at Eunha's eyes.