andromeda | t h i r t y - t h r e e

"Renjun let me go!!" Eunha yelled and tried to get up from the bed but only failed.

"No! I would not!" He laughed and tightened his hug on the whining girl.

She stopped after a few seconds due to tiredness and just let her body feel the softness of the bed.

"Tired already? We did nothing" Her cheeks burned and she immediately smack the boy using the pillow.

"Renjun what the fudge?!" He then placed a kiss on her cheek before burrying his entire face on her back.

Eunha moved and faced his cuddly boyfriend. She then observed his sleeping face.

The only thing that she could say is that he was beyond gorgeous.

His perfectly carved nose, soft lips, thick black eyebrows, dazzling eyelashes and his well sculptured face.

If you were in Eunha's place right now you would probably faint.

Renjun slowly opened his eyes and smiled before giving her a quick peck on the lips. The boy's smile didn't fade while Eunha was about to melt in her position.

She pouted but again received another kiss from him. Renjun is now smiling in victory because he managed to make the girl silent.

He then pouted telling her to give him a kiss too. Eunha then glared at him with red cheeks.

Renjun pulled her closer to him instead. He stared at her lips and closed their gap when his lips met hers.

Eunha was petrified while looking at him. He was closing his eyes and at the same time demanding her to kiss him back.

Her mind completely went blank and responded to his kisses.

Their lips were moving in sync but their heart were not, it was beating like crazy and it was uncountable.

A few seconds later Renjun just found himself on top of the girl. He was supporting his weight with his arms on Eunha's both sides.

They didn't stopped kissing each other until Renjun's lips moved down to his girlfriend's neck.

Eunha wrapped her arms around his nape. She knows that he was asking more when he slowly slid his hands inside her blouse.

She flinched and immediately broke the kiss.

"W-hat are you d-doing?"

Renjun then received a deadly glare from the girl which made him stop and pull back his hand.

He let out a sigh and lay beside Eunha. Both of them were catching their breaths trying to inhale some air.

[🌱]

"I was jealous, I'm sorry"

Eunha didn't meet his eyes because she was still red from what happened earlier.

The two of them were now sitting on the edge of his bed and Renjun is apologizing about him avoiding her.

She gulped and turned her head towards him. His eyes were kind of sad which made her guilty.

"I'm sorry too Renjun, I didn't know that were jealous, I should have been careful because my boyfriend was there"

He smiled while looking at her. Renjun leaned towards her and kissed her forehead.

Eunha frowned before hugging him.

They both shifted their gaze when the door suddenly opened.

Mrs. Huang peeked inside and almost lost her balance when she saw them.

Renjun stared at his mom with blank eyes while she was giving her son a wide smile.

"Oh did I interrupted something?"

"No you didn't Mrs. Huang"

The boy beside her pouted and was hoping for her to say that yes she was interrupting their sweet moment.

"Well then you two should now go downstairs, lunch is ready"

Eunha's eyes twinkled after hearing it. She immediately stood up and dragged Renjun with her.

His mother chuckled before leaving them.

"Let's go eat Renjun! I'm hungry hehe "

"I'm hungry too and WAS going to eat you but you didn't let me" He whispered to his self while frowning.

"Did you say something?"

Eunha gave him a confused look but he jist shook his head and headed towards the door.

[🌱]

"Eunha dear! Please do eat more!" Mrs. Huang happily said and handed her a plate of a dish.

Meanwhile Renjun on the side was obviously sulking, he was eating silently while secretly giving his mother glares.

The woman caught him and just widened her eyes telling him to stop.

After their lunch, the three of them sat in the couch.

Renjun boredly looked at the two ladies who was now chit- chatting about stuffs.

"So Eunha, did my son made a score yet?"

Renjun faked a cough and again gave his mother a glare who's now smiling.

Eunha seems to not get it. She was slow at times—maybe always.

Her brows knitted still trying to understand but nothing got inside her head.

Mrs. Huang slightly laughed at the girl. She find her very cute and very innocent.

A few talks went by and Eunha decided to go home.

They are now currently walking towards the huge gate of Renjun's house. The boy followed them from behind with his hands on his pockets.

"Oh! I almost forgot, Eunha bring your mom and brother tomorrow night with you and come here, we will be having a dinner"

Eunha nodded and watched her go inside the house. So it was now Renjun and her.

"I will go now Renjunnie"

Renjun just stared at her and didn't say a word. She awkwardly looked at him and scratched her head.

She turned her back and was about to go when a hand pulled her back. Her face went to his chest and the boy carefully caressed her hair.

"I'm gonna pick you and your family up tomorrow so wait for me"

Her heart went bananas when she heard his heartbeat. It was as same as hers, beating so fast and so loud.

The girl could feel his love and it was the best feeling that she ever had.

She realized that being with him was meant to really happen.

Who would thought that the boy she once admired from afar was now already hers?