andromeda | e i g h t e e n

She didn't slept all night thinking about Renjun's words. He was asking her out all of a sudden.

Who wouldn't freak out about that? Plus the fact that she has a crush on him.

Eunha roamed her eyes inside her room and her closet was a mess. She couldn't choose what to wear for tomorrow.

'12:03'

She let out a heavy sigh before throwing herself in the bed.

"I don't know what to do!!"

The thought of them going somewhere tomorrow makes her heart flutter. It was not so him.

What if he already knew?

With a tired body, she reached for her phone and dialed her friend's number. She didn't know if they are still awake at this time though.

It's already Sunday for Christ's sake.

"Yuz girl?"

Eunha felt relieved after hearing Haeun's voice. She bit her lower lip and began to have second thoughts whether she should tell her about what happened or not.

"I wanted to tell you something"

The other line became quiet anticipating for her next words.

She then felt a plump in her throat, Eunha gulped and started shaking.

"But please don't freak out"

Silence filled her entire room. The girl didn't have any choice though, she wanted their help for tomorrow like she doesn't even have any experience going out with a guy.

"Renjun asked me out and it will be this Sunday"

Her voice was as tiny as the squeaks of a mouse. She closed her eyes and waited for Haeun's answer on the other side.

Haeun didn't respond which made her worry—

"BISHHH YESSSS!!!"

Eunha immediately removed her phone from her ears. Her friend's voice could really destroy an eardrum.

She then heard Haeun shouting and squealing. Gods she knew that her friend was now dancing like crazy even though she's not there.

"WHEN DID HE TOLD YOU THAT????? DID YOU SAY YES?? WHAT WILL YOU WEAR?? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DATE SOMEONE???"

Haeun was now spitting out questions at her like hell. This is what she's talking about. They'll really tease her when they see each others faces again.

Their call went out pretty ok. Eunha told her about what happened and Haeun decided to come at their house early in the morning, she said that she'll bring Yerim with her too.

Eunha finally felt at ease after talking with Haeun. Good thing that her friends were always there to support her no matter what.

[🌱]

"Eunha! There's someone at the door!"

Eunha rushed downstairs to meet her friends after hearing her mother. She didn't even bothered to fix herself first before facing them.

Yerim and Haeun immediately gave them a tight hug after she opened the front door.

Yerim then was scrutinizing her from head to toes with her brows meeting up together.

"You looked like an old hag girl" She said which made her pout.

Yes, she just woke up from sleep and who would thought that they would show up at this hour. Six o'clock in the morning still too early.