andromeda | t w e n t y - t w o

"Thank you for coming!" Eunha waved at her relatives while giving them a warm smile.

Her friends and the six boys were the only guests who remained at this hour.

They were now comfortably sitting in their backyard. It was a cold night and they were just chatting about things in life.

"Guys! Let's play something!"

Haeun cheerfully said and showed them an empty wine glass bottle.

"YUZZZ!!!" Chenle and Ten yelled before fist bumping together.

Eunha anxiously bit her nails while eyeing her friend. She doesn't want to play this game but she doesn't want to kill their joy either.

"Ok! Gather up and make a circle!"

Everyone except her seems to be excited by the game.

But for Eunha not really, this game could totally ruin your entire life.

They all looked up to Haeun waiting for her next words. The girl let out a big smile and giggled.

"Spin the bottle! Truth or dare!"

She gulped and fixed her sitting position. Her eyes secretly looked for Renjun who was now playing with the grass in his feet.

"Me first!" Ten exclaimed and got the bottle from Haeun. The whole backyard became silent as the boy spinned the bottle on the ground.

Eunha could legitly hear her heart beats.

And her palms started sweating while eyeing the spinning bottle.

To her relief it stopped in front of Jaemin.

Jaemin's eyes widened when he saw it, he then covered his face using his hands completely covering his red cheeks.

Then Haeun's mischievous laugh echoed in Eunha's ears after.

The girl faked a cough and gave Jaemin an evil smile.

"Truth or Dare?"

The boy held his head up trying to think in which between the two he would pick.

Jaemin let out a heavy sigh and slightly closed his eyes,

"Dare"

Lots of 'oohh' were then heard and the two maknaes then started to tease their shy hyung.

"Very well, then I dare you to tell us who your crush is"

Eunha gasped and felt two times relieved that the bottle didn't stopped in front of her.

Her friend's question will really make your head blow off. No pauses and no buts just straight answers.

"M-myunghee"

The boy stumbled in his words and immediately burried his whole face on Jeno's back.

The girl was awed by what he had heard from Jaemin like in just a split of second he managed to blurt out who his crush is.

"Oohhhhh so that's why you have violin lessons" Ten wiggled his brows at him totally teasing the poor boy.

Then Eunha and Ten's eyes met. She was petrified in her place when he gave her a teasing smile.

Ten knows that she has a crush on Renjun, well that's what Haeun said.

"NEXT!"

The bottle then once again spun around in the middle of the circle and Eunha's hand started to tremble.

Another moment of silence filled them when the bottle stopped and pointed to the unbothered guy.

He stared at it blankly before crossing his arms together.

His friend then clapped their hands loudly while making weird noises-mostly Chenle.

She caught Yerim's smirk that made her gulped. The bottle didn't stopped in front of her but why did she got nervous all of a sudden?

"Hyung" The youngest of them all spoke up with a tiny voice.

He looked so terrified while looking at Renjun.

Ten playfully licked his lower lip before biting it, he was in verge of laughing.

"Truth or Dare?"

All eyes where then now at Renjun, everyone was waiting for his answer intently.

"Truth"

Eunha's heart boomed so fast while staring at the boy.

She somewhat knew what will be the question is and guess what she's actually right.

"Who's your crush hyung?"

Eunha held her breath and tried to stay composed. She could see in her peripheral view that Yerim and Haeun were glancing at her.

She then bit her tongue carefully listening to Renjun.

Curiosity started to build up in her mind. She's curious about who his crush is and maybe this is the perfect time to know who it is.

"I like Galaxy"

Eunha weirdly stared at Renjun completely confused about what he is talking about.

Meanwhile Yerim and Jeno bursted laughing out of nowhere.

She raised a brow at them and started to think that maybe they've become crazy.

"Who the hell is Galaxy?!" Jaemin let out a sharp squeal that made them cover their ears.

"Is she your classmate or someone you know?" Jisung asked him with furrowed brows.

Chenle placed his both hands on Jisung's both sides of his shoulder before shaking them.
"How can you be so sure that it's a 'she'?! What if it's actually a 'he' he's talking about?!"

Chenle yelled with wide eyes as wide as an owl's.

Ten who was smiling slowly shook his head while eyeing the confused looks of the others.

"I thought you already love Galaxy hyung!" Jeno teasingly said then poked Renjun's cheeks.

Haeun too was totally confused about what happened. Everyone was a mess.

"Who's Galaxy?" Eunha mumbled to herself. She didn't remember someone named Galaxy even in their school or neighbors.

[🌱]

Her last guests then decided to go home after that chaotic game of spin the bottle.

They were pretty much getting frustrated by the game so it's much better to end it before anything else could happen.

But Renjun's words kept on circulating around her mind for the entire night.

Is he referring to someone or is Galaxy really is a person?

She then remembered his eyes locked at hers when he spitted out those. He was like referring to—

'Aish there you go again with your false hopes Eunha'

The girl mentally said to herself and laughed silently.

She guided her friends and the boys outside and greeted each other a goodnight.

"Girl see you in school!" Haeun waved at her while stepping inside a cab.

Yerim walked towards her with a smile plastered on her face.

"I suggest you read this book in the library, this will answer your questions"

The girl gave her a wink before going back to the cab.

Eunha stared at the piece of paper and opened it.

Her brows knitted together while reading the words that had been wrote in it.

"How could this book answer my question?"