andromeda | t w e n t y - n i n e

"Why won't you guys go to the cafeteria with me?"

Eunha asked her friends with her hands in her hips. They shot her a teasing smile and shook their heads.

They were acting so strange lately since yesterday. She told them already about Renjun courting her and believe me or not they almost jumped off the building.

It seems like her friends were the ones who was really affected by it. Yerim even pretended to be a proud mother seeing her little girl blooming because of a boy.

And Haeun too kept on giving her weird faces everytime their eyes met. Also, the news about yesterday spread like a wildfire in the entire school, not a suprise though.

"We don't want to be thirdwheelers girl and besides—"

"We are so damn single"

Haeun crossed her fingers at her while Yerim raised a brow.

Eunha let out a deep sigh and raised her both arms in defeat.
"Ohh you're boyfie is already here"

She then turned her head and saw Renjun leaning in their classroom door looking like a total campus hunk.

Her cheeks burned as she watches how the boy ran his fingers in his hair.

"Now shoo!" The two pushed her towards the door that making her stumble in her own feet.

Luckily Renjun managed to catch her with his arms. Eunha with a shy smile fixed her position before going out of the room with him.

She could even hear her bestfriend's loud squeals as they watch how Renjun placed his other arm around her neck.

The girl glared at him when he ruffled her hair.

"Why do you keep on messing my hair?" She hissed at him but he only find it cute.

Renjun chuckled and they started taking the hallway to towards the cafeteria.

All eyes were at them as they passed by some classrooms or some bunch of students.

It made her uncomfortable but Renjun gave her a warm smile saying that she shouldn't mind them.

The door swung open and the two immediately headed to the counter to get their snacks.

"Please wait for five minutes here" They both nodded at the cashier and watched her leave her post.

Eunha pouted and played with her fingers while Renjun was staring.

Then the cashier came back holding two trays of food.

She was about to get her wallet when Renjun handed some money to the lady.

"It's my treat" He smiled at her before giving the other tray.

Eyes still followed them as they find a vacant table. Eunha lowered her head and the boy noticed her uneasiness.

"Don't mind them Eunha, come on, I'm so hungry already that I could even eat you"

He whispered in her ears which made her turn red and gave him a smack on his neck.

Renjun reached for his nape and laughed. She rolled her eyes at him and sat in the table.

The ambiance returned to normal and she could finally breath properly. Earlier, she felt like suffocating from the stares and it made her become conscious of her actions.

She was like tiptoeing in front of many people.

"Where are your friends by the way?"

Eunha asked and sipped her ice cream float. Renjun raised his head before putting down the burger that he was currently eating.

"They ran off after hearing the school bell and I don't know where on Jupiter they are"

The tone of his voice sounded so pissed off. His friends ditched him which was kind of funny.

"By the way I saw you with the transferee yesterday"

She gulped while slowly spitting out those words, she was careful not to sound jealous but is looked like she was.

A smirk formed on the boy's lips, thinking of something.

"Are you jealous?"

Eunha almost choked on her food after hearing him. She diverted her gaze and pouted.

"Nope I'm not, I'm just saying"

Renjun laughed at her answer, she sounded so defensive and it made her look cuter in his perspective.

He reached for her cheeks and pinched it. She gave him a deadly glare before removing his hands.

"You don't need to be jealous, she likes someone else"

It then made the girl curious. Maybe it's her chance to know who's her cousin's crush is.

Yeona and her were quiet close to each other. They ofter do movie marathons together and would sometimes go to malls.

She was not expecting for Yeona too to transfer in the school were she was in.

Her mind suddenly stopped working when she realized that her cousin might already know about Renjun and her.

Like the news about them was circulating around the campus so there could be a possibility.

She did not yet told her mom about a boy courting her cause she might go crazy.

"Can you tell me who's her crush?"

"And why would I?"

Eunha pursed her lips and tried to think of other ways to make him say.

"Please, she's my cousin and I forgot the name of her crush"

She mentally slapped herself for saying the stupidest lie. Renjun leaned to his chair and squinted his eyes at her.

The girl held her hands together pleading to him cutely.

He just chuckled at her actions. The boy knew that she was Yeona's cousin and she was lying but he couldn't resist her cuteness.

Renjun then leaned closer to Eunha before whipering in her ear.

"Jisung"

Her eyes widened and she giggled at the thought of her cousin has a crush on the cute maknae.

I mean who wouldn't?

"She said to me that they were childhood playmates and thought that maybe he already forgot about her"

Eunha let out an 'aww' showing sadness in her whole face.

"So no need to be jealous Ms. Park cause I belong to you and to you only"