andromeda | t h i r t y - f o u r

"GIRL BELIEVE ME YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WEAR THIS!"

Yerim pushed Eunha inside the comfortroom and handed her a dress. The girl pouted and slammed the door close.

Haeun giggled on the side while preparing the make up kit.

They heard about Eunha going to have dinner with Renjun's family tonight so they immediately went to her house to fix her up.

A few minutes passed and the girl got out wearing a frown on her face.

"Gods Eunha! You are pretty so you should smile!"

Haeun then dragged her to the table and made her sit.

The scenario was same too when Eunha and Renjun went to a study date that actually ended with a date-date.

Yerim pick up her ringing phone and knitted her brows. She answered it and was greeted by a loud ear-breaking squeal.

"WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

The two looked at her and bursted laughing.

"Your voice Chenle!! You are breaking my eardrums!"

Yerim yelled at her phone and directed her eyes to her friends.

"Oof sorry noona! We heard that Renjun hyung's mother is asking Eunha noona for dinner!!"

"WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU SHOUTING DOLPHIN?!"
"Jaemin-hyung!!! Come here!"
"Aish!"

"Yes Chenle, Haeun and I are currently fixing Eunha up so she'll look gorgeous!"

Eunha blankly stared at the mirror in front of her while listening to Yerim.

"Waittttt it was now??"
"Hyung I just said it like an hour ago while we were eating"
"Pfft hyung was thinking about Myunghee noona twenty-four seven Chenle!"

Yerim chuckled after hearing Jisung too.

"Hey guys I'll end the call now!"

"Ok noona!!!!!! And goodluck to you Renjun's girlfriend!!"
"Excuse me Mr. Zhong?? Did I heard you calling Renjun, 'Renjun'?"

The three of them shook their heads while silently laughing. Yerim ended the call and walked towards the girl.

"Eunha are you nervous?"

She then nodded her head which made her smile.

"Well goodluck girl!"

[🌱]

M

rs. Park eyed her daughter who was clinging her arms at hers nervously.

Jinwoo ran towards Renjun and gave him a high five before going inside the car.

When their eyes met Renjun smiled widely at her.

"I'll go in now Eunha"

Her mom said and carefully removed Eunha's arms and left them two.

The boy didn't took his eyes off her and pulled her close to him.

He slightly tilted his head down before whispering something.

"You looked so fucking gorgeous babe"

She then softly punched his chest with a red face. He smirked and guided her to the car.

'Wish me luck'

[🌱]

E

unha bowed after entering the house.

Mr. Huang greeted her with a smile while Mrs. Huang hugged her.

She gulped while looking at her boyfriend's father. They looked so much a like which made her have goosebumps.

Her mother too greeted them along with Jinwoo.

"Oh hi Mrs. Park!" Both of their moms then headed to the kitchen.

'Mom! Don't leave me here!' She thought to herself and started to get nervous again.

"Is this you girlfriend son?" Eunha diverted her gaze and saw Renjun's father looking at her.

The boy nodded and placed his other arm around Eunha's shoulders.

"I-it's nice meeting you Mr. Huang" Eunha was clearly stuttering at her words and the man just gave her a warm smile.

"You can just call me dad, Eunha, I better go now" He winked before walking away.

She unbelievably stared at nothing. His parents sure are weird at times.

[🌱]

"So when are you two getting married?"

The girl then almost fell from her chair after hearing it. The others laughed except for Renjun who was continuously smiling.

"Honey! They are still young"

Mrs. Huang said before wipping her mouth using a table cloth.

She turned her head to see her mother's reaction but she too was laughing and looked like agreeing to it.

"I know but we need to already plan the future" Once again laughter filled the dinner room. Eunha couldn't help enough but laugh at it too.

Mr. Huang is such a happy person and she was wondering if where on earth did Renjun get his personality from.

The dinner ended well and Renjun and Eunha are now currently admiring the view from the terrace.

It was a cold night and the stars were beautifully twinkling in the night skies.

Eunha was captivated by the stars not noticing that Renjun was staring at her.

"Wahh they are so pretty!" She exclaimed still looking above.

The boy unconsciously smiled before agreeing.

"Yeah you are so pretty"

Eunha stopped and turned towards him. She felt butterflies in her stomach and only Renjun could do that to her.

He then leaned closer to her and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead before wrapping his arms around her.

Renjun rested his head on her shoulder while back-hugging her.

Eunha's heart started racing and she knew that it will only be racing for him and no one else.

"Renjunnie do you know that I like stars?"

"Hmm yes"

"How did you know?"

"You just said it yourself"

She then laughed at his savageness.

"My favorite star is Sirius what about you?"

He closed his eyes while feeling the cold winds. Eunha gave him a confused look.

"Ren—"

"You, you're my favorite star cause you shine the brightest in my eyes and.."

Their eyes met and the boy gave her his most beautiful smile.

"You are the only one that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life"