💕1. Who Are Them?

[BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!]

"THIS IS THE THIRD WIN OF BOY GROUP FROM FNC ENTERTAINMENT, SF9"

Ha jin whom just finished drawing her next story really annoyed with si yeon whom always have hopes on the idols especially SF9 coz she's really like them and even she bought the two edition of their first collection album with the tittle track 'good guy'.

"youngbin-inseong-jaeyoon-dawon-rowoon-zuho-taeyang-hwiyoung-chani.....SF9 ahhhh"

"si yeon ah, you're too loud, our neighbour will be mad if you shouted like that especially it's late now," nagged ha jin.

"eonnie, have you eaten?"

"aniya...Waeyo?"

"coz you seems so moody tonight,"chuckled si yeon. She knows that it was really hard for her too but things happen just like that.

Ha jin's ex-boyfriend, ki Yong oppa will work for her company starting tomorrow. Ha jin couldn't believe that daepyonim did that to her. She still have those pain after the break up but now she needs to works with him. How should she deal with this? So, ha jin thought that she should meet daepyonim personally to transfer him to other company.

"eonnie, come here, I would like to show you something,"

"what's now, huh?"

"here....what do you think about them? Isn't all of them look so charismatic with the suit concept and of course they look like a good guy though," praised si yeon. She is a fantasy which is their fandom name.

"emm, not bad....but why you show me this? I'm not interested in idol group," sighed Ha jin.

"yah, how could you said that to my precious princes, anyway, which one do you think is the best when it comes to visual?"

"maybe him, I don't know," ha jin said while pointing at rowoon's picture.

"emm.... You're wrong and you're right too,"

"ehh? How can that be?"

"Well, exactly he's the visual of the group but in my eyes dawon oppa is the best when it comes to look," smiled si yeon.

"so....what is it you're trying to say to me?"

"Well, I just want you to forget that jerk whom left you just to chase his dream to become more famous than you but at last you're the one whom more successful than him," pouted si yeon.

"gomawo, si yeon ah, he's not a jerk, he just an ambitious man, Don't blame him for that,"

"eonnie...."

"neol...aljji....that I really like to listen heart-warming songs not a kpop songs,"

"hurmmmmm....,"

"I'm really fine, si yeon ah,just let me think another way to avoid him, okay?"

"emm, arasseo... But do you know rowoon has the sweetest voice in his group, don't you want to listen?"

"aniya.... I stand for him only," emphasised Ha jin before she left her room. Si yeon already knew that ha jin will say that. She really likes to hear that man's voice.

Ha jin then open her lappy and open the youtube to see a new song cover from her favourite youtuber, whom have million subscribers, do hyun. Even though he didn't showed his face but listening to all his songs cover made ha jin so happy and slowly forget about her problems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"chughahaeyo, boys....All your hard work pays off, right?" asks Sun Woo hyung happily.

"well, then you should buy us dinner, hyung, well we're not good as bts sunbaenim and exo sunbaenim but this maybe our step to become more successful in the future," said young bin the leader.

"koll... Ppali... Change your clothes and we'll eat chicken and beer tonight," shouted Sun woo that makes all of them cheered too.

"ohh, do hwan ah, where's rowoon? Is he didn't want to join us?" asks Sun Woo.

"aniya....hyung,he still records something for his next song cover, you know him...."

"ahhh,it's okay though, I understand, of course we could wait for him, right?"

"bbajayo, anyway we need to change clothes too," added dawon.

"amm, if that's the case, let me help you guys too," immediately do hwan helps them to take off the suits and put them at the laundry service.

"you're indeed rowoon's brother," praised Jae yoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"annyeohaseyo, yerobun....naega jeongmal mianhaeyo becoz I'm a little bit late to record this song but.....yeah of course I'll do it no matter what.... Well, this song I dedicated to someone whom experience a painful breakup and of course to comfort you guys too.....even though you still have those pain, believe that they're a lot of people out there that much better than them and if you listen to this song, I hope you can overcome it and let's find happiness in our life, okay?"

"geurae amuri aereul ssobwado dwil su oneun, geol hal su obneun......" rowoon starts to sing while he show a frame picture of a flower as his background video.

Once he done upload his video, suddenly, a comment from someone whom he really waits for. It's his first love. She always leave a first comment no matter what is it. Even though they break up five years ago, but she still support his hobby which is covering songs and post it on YouTube. As he saw the username 'My Melody', he quickly smiled. She still not change her username after a while and he still got the melody cartoon picture as her profile photo. She's the one who asks for break up even though it's quite hard for rowoon, he respects her decision coz she couldn't bear to see her boyfriend being an idol and got many fangirls around the world.

She commented,

"thanks for everything, you give me the strength to continue finding happiness in my life, by the way I really thinks that you should do the same too, always be happy and why not you try to cover a song from Sam Kim- that summer night, I'm pretty sure it will make you smile again, by the way I'm really enjoy this song from Roy Kim-the hardest part🌸"

Rowoon was a little bit shocked for her comment becoz all this time she will just either gives flower emoji or comment that she likes his song cover her but this time she left a very long comment and even a song that she recommend for him.

Rowoon replied her comment,

"thank you for always showed your support for me since the first day I made my own YouTube channel until now😊"

She then replied, "no problem😉".

Rowoon left the room to join his brothers for dinner together at the restaurant. He didn't know that all this time the person whom always support his hobby is not his first love, Jin Ah, but the only one and the real melody, it's a famous webtoon artist, ha jin. Her pen name is Melody and she used it for her YouTube account as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha jin was shocked when do hyun suddenly replied her comment becoz all this time he just like or thanking her but this time he even knew that she's the person who follow and listen all his songs cover in the youtube. She freak out for a while.

"he noticed me???, ahh... I would like to meet him one day," screamed her happily. After listening to the song, she now more confident to make a move to ask daepyonim to transfer ki yong oppa to other company.

"thanks do hyun, I'll try my best to overcome it no matter what," said Ha jin proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys👋👋👋.....

Hehehe, well... It sounds cliche but I really wants to do this kind of story.... For those who reads my first story, I really appreciate it and if you're reading my second story, I really glad for it..... Enjoy the story and hope that you know the message that I would like to deliver through this story☺️☺️