💕3. No, I Won't

"boragu????" asked Ha Jin when she finds out that she will be working with them for her next story.

"no, I don't want to work with them," said Ha jin and immediately left the restaurant.

"Aigoo, that girl...." said Veronica while massaging her head. She knows it from the very start that she will reject this offer and here she goes again with her childish behaviour.

"she really don't like us, right, miss Veronica?" asked inseong.

"emm, well... I think she's not in her right mind just now, well as you can see, nowadays she felt much more pressure and even you guys saw that she's crying before this," explained Veronica.

"it's okay though, I'll try to talk to her," suggested rowoon.

"emm, that's a good idea, rowoon ah,you guys are peers too so maybe you can communicate very well with her," added dawon.

"wait ha jin-shi, jamkanmayo...."

"what did you want, rowoon-shi?" asks Ha jin but she didn't look into his eyes.

"my mom once said, if the person talk to you, you should at least look their face, it's rude to not look while they're talking to you," said rowoon with his sweet voice.

"what did you want? I said I don't want to work with you,"

"well, to be honest, I'm not agree with this collaboration at first but I would like to prove to that person whom downgraded me before I debut,now I've become a successful person without any help from anyone and I want to help you, I heard that this project is very important for you becoz it will decide whether you should quit or keep doing what you like to do, anyway you're helping us too coz you write story about us and our journey before our debut,"

" so, do you mean if I'm working with you guys, actually I'm helping you, right? "

" yes exactly, "

" so, what did I get? "

" your company will not kicked you out, becoz Miss Veronica said she wants us to collaborate with you and this is the only way to make you stay in the company, if it become hit, then you'll become more famous and it will benefit your company and of course they wouldn't want to make you quit this job, am I wrong? "

" Well, basically all of that was true but......I can't work with people whom can't exposed to public frequently, it's difficult to discuss with you guys, you guys are public figure, you're aware of that, right? "

"well,we can discuss about this matter but can you just hear our agreement and the conditions first? I thought you're a professional webtoon artist not someone who will act so childishly,"

"what did you say?"

"Well, it's not nice to left just like that when you have a discussion with your clients, right?"

"emm, arasseo, I'll listen to your ideas first and I'll think about it,"

"that's better, come on, let us continue our discussion," said rowoon happily when ha jin seems give up to go against his word anymore coz all his words was true indeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"what's wrong with you, ha jin? Why did you listen to that man? What did he do until he can make you give up to go against him?" sighed ha jin. She really didn't know why rowoon has the urge to make her listen to his words even though they just met. Ha jin thought that his voice was really familiar but she didn't know where she hear his voice.

" eonnie!!!?!, is this true? You'll collaborate with SF9 on your upcoming project?" screamed Si Yeon.

"eoh, bbajayo, but.... I still thinking about it and their conditions are quite difficult and really hard to follow," ha jin grumbled again and again.

"what are the conditions? Where's the contract?"

"there,"

"ehh, I don't think you should reject this offer coz it seems okay with your schedule and.....you've got to see their practice room where they practice the dance step," smiled si yeon.

"yah, I'm okay if they want me to go there but isn't t it weird when I'm the only one woman with them? What's other will say about this and of course their fans will truly mad at me and it will harm me too,"

"eonnie, you look at the end of the contract, it says that they will protect you whatever it cost, anyway they have their stylist, makeup artist so you don't have to worry, okay?"

"you think I should accept this project?"

"as your manager, I'll really glad for you if you take this offer but as your best friend, I believe you can do this, ha jin eonnie...."

"aww,gomawo...si yeon ah, eonnie will buy you dinner tonight, emm how about chicken and beer?"

"yeayy, kol," answered si yeon happily. Even though she and ha jin has 3 years age gap but she feel that they're peers becoz ha jin had went through so much since the first day she starts to build her own name in this field.

"si yeon ah, you should call and place order first and pay using my credit card, later I'll join you at the dining table, I want to hear his latest song cover, puttakake?"

"alright, eonnie.. No problem, once you finished, you should join me okay?"

"arasseo," answered Ha jin.

She then opened her lappy and check her favourite channel youtube. She knew it that he will upload a new video.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"annyeohaseyo, yeorobun... Emm it's quite late, right? But I just feel that I want to cover this song since I really love it and to be honest one of my subscribers once recommend this song too but if I'm not mistaken many idols have cover for this song so this is my version, do hyun's version, so, today I've went through a lot of situations but really it sometimes funny when I tried to remember it all, well....so,today I just want to inform to all the ladies to not giving such excuses when you're crying but instead just tell them the truth becoz don't pretend you're strong enough, your heart is much softer than men's heart so just let them out.... And to make everyone cheer up back, I would like to cover for Sam Kim- That Summer night, enjoy it, " rowoon shared some advice for what happened this afternoon. He then starts sing the song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha jin was in disbelief. She really didn't expect that do hyun eventually cover for the song she requests for. After watching the video, she commented,

"it was so kind of you to considered my suggestion and I really like it and for your advice seems like you understand what girls feel and to be honest, I think I'm much better after listen to this song and of course thanks to your sweet voice as well, always be happy, do hyun-shi❤️"

Do hyun saw the first comment from the username My Melody. Actually he was really happy when seeing this username coz he always reminisced his sweet moments with Jin Ah. He really thought that she will erase him in her life forever but she's not. He replied to the comment,

"of course, you like the song, right? So, this is my gift for you and whatever it takes just believe in yourself😉,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"omo...omo....he want to give me this song cover as a gift, how sweet is he, I'm flattered," freaked Ha jin. She's really wants to meet him someday and she wants to see his face too. This time, his video in a small room but the room seems so nice becoz it looks neat and tidy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both of them really didn't get the situation, right🤣🤣🤣..... Okey so basically if you want to know how the truth will be reveal then stay tuned with my story update...