💕11. Bad Or Good

"emm, guys... I've bad news and good news for you guys, so what did you want to hear first?, the good or the bad one?"

"emmm, let us hear the good first," said dawon.

"well,ha jin.... She manages to get us a new webtoon artist that is more talented to write about us and he is namjayo, you guys know Jang ki yong, right ? He just published his first book last month," said Sun woo.

"ahhh, I see....So, what is ha jin noona will do now? Is she really didn't want to work with us anymore? I just thought that she really comfortable with us... And now she must be doing a new project, right ?" asks taeyang excitedly.

"that's is the bad news...., she not just quit from the project but also she leaves the company too and now.... she's not working there anymore, I don't know about it at first but the company said it has been a week since she quit, emm... That's why at the hospital she insists to end this collaboration, hurmm...I guess we could get along very well with him, Jang ki yong-nim,right, boys? " asks sun woo.

" I don't know, how about you? " asks youngbin to inseong.

" nan... Well, ha jin seems nice and she's not like any other girl, she seems fierce but at the same time she has the warmest heart too, " replied inseong.

" emm, I think you're right, I'm really comfortable working with her even though she's younger than me, it feels like she really understands us," Jae yoon added.

" well, I'm represent the maknae's line really agree with Jae yoon hyung, ha jin noona is like our older sister, always be the one who asks about our health and gives a lot of advice, " this time Chani stated it bravely.

" well, for me....she is a hardworking woman whom not easily give up in her life, How about you rowoon? Do you think ha jin is the most suitable person or him, Jang ki yong-nim? " asks dawon again.

" well, both are good and talented but I think she's made the best choice though, you guys maybe like her but don't you ever think why she wants to end this collaboration, it's so clear that she not like working with us," said rowoon bluntly. All of them quite disappointing with rowoon's thought.

" it's you, right?" asked dawon again.

" what are you talking about hyung? "

" you're the reason she ends this collaboration, if you talk to her nicely, of course she wouldn't mad at us and now you're happy becoz she didn't work with us anymore, right?, you always treat her badly," dawon raised his voice a little bit.

" hyung!!! Kemanhaeyo, stop blaming me, it's her choice, what do you want me to do?, beg her to work with us back, I'm pretty sure she has her reason, it's not totally my fault and just to let you know, I'm trying my best to persuade her but then.... she still with her decidion, what can I do about it?" explained rowoon as he was so disappointed when dawon mad at him just because of her.

" amm, hyung, I think rowoon hyung is right, we've got a talented webtoon artist this time, maybe this is ha jin noona's way to comfort us with her decision, we didn't know her situation, right?" chani was trying to calm dawon.

"ahh, well.....maybe you're right, rowoon ah....I'm sorry for raising my voice just now," said dawon weakly.

"gwenchanayo, hyung... You guys can chit-chat a litlle bit, I'm gonna record my video, okay?" replied rowoon. He's not in the mood to talk about this matter.

"ohh, it's okay rowoon ah, just go and do it, it's your hobby after all," replied youngbin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since ha jin and si yeon quit their job and now they're unemployed. It feels really nice to not have anything to do in a whole week.