💕14. Different

"eonnie is this true??" asks si yeon in disbelief.

"yes si yeon ah, ppalli, we're gonna be late, come on you don't want me to be late on my first day, right?" said ha jin as she was just about to put on her lipstick. Ha Jin really likes to wear jeans and shirt to work. Today she wears a white blazer to match it with her sneakers. She prefers something comfortable rather than beautiful. By just that outfit, she's really stunning plus she looks cute too.

"arasseo, arasseo let me get ready too, I'll be quick," said si yeon rushingly

Si yeon, she just wear a blouse and jeans same like ha jin but she looks more feminine coz she wears a pink blouse. They're like visual sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Rowoon ah, are you sure ha jin will come today, it's almost 8 AM already," asks inseong worriedly

"Rowoon ah, are you sure ha jin will come today, it's almost 8 AM already," asks inseong worriedly.

"geobjongmalyo, hyung, I'm sure she'll come but maybe the road is busy," said rowoon calmly.

"wow!!!, why you're not angry at all? Is it you rowoon ah, well if it's anyone else I can understand but this is Ha Jin, you've never get along well with her well, why so sudden?" asks dawon this time.

"Hehehe, aniya....you'll know how I'm different in front of her and behind her, you guys just wait and see," laughed rowoon.

"don't say that you're actually want to bully her, isn't it, right ?" Jae yoon asked.

"hahahaha, maybe a little bit but hyung you don't have to worry too much about the becoz this time I'm sure she'll not quit, I've found her weaknesses," laughed rowoon.

"hyung... You better not hurt her feelings this time, I'll really kill you if you do that," warned Chani.

"relax, Chani yah.... Well, I think if she could help us tidy this studio, making us coffee or something similar like that, it must be fun, right?" smirked rowoon.

"hyung....are you serious? You want to make her as our maid or as our business partner? Why did you come with those ideas?" scolds hwiyoung.

"ani...you guys just follow me, moreover I'll be the one who sponsored the studio for her and also our trip vacation in Jeju Island too, so you don't have to blabber too much, okay?"