💕22. I Believe You

"Ha jin yah, do you really know where's rowoon? Even I'm his member didn't know his whereabouts,"

"emm, oppa, I don't really know if my guessing was right," giggled ha jin.

Dawon immediately stop the car and that makes ha jin shocked,

"oppa!! waeyo?"

"so, you're telling me that you're unsure about where he been, right?"

"emm, well but we can try our luck, isn't it?"

"if he was not there, what are you gonna do?"

"emm, then we can go to the beach,"

"are you crazy, ha jin-shi?, it will be so late then becoz we need to turn back to the main road until we see the sea,"

"geobjongmalyo, if you're tired, I can go alone, I'm not scared of beach,"

"aniya... What I want to say is why you're so eager to bring rowoon back? You know his story from taeyang, why you still want him to celebrate his birthday?" asks dawon curiously.

"oppa!!, how could you say that to your dongsaeng?, rowoon always treat you as his older brother, why you never try to understand him? For me, I really understands his pain becoz I'm suffered the same thing as him, everyone have their own ways to cure the wound in their hearts, don't tell me you've never feels like this,"

"honestly no but I do feel sad right now,"

"why? Is it becoz of rowoon?"

"no, becoz the girl whom I like very much was worrying about him and that makes me sad,"

"wait, what did you say, oppa?"

"well, we've arrived, so, do you want me to find him or we should go together?"

"no, it will take time, how about you go to the side while I go to this side,"

"okay, what if he didn't want to come with us?"

"if you found him first, you should text me becoz I want to tell him something,"

"arasseo, be careful, ha jin-shi," said dawon.

"eoh, okay oppa," replied her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jin ah ya, why did you left me? Am I not good enough for you?, you know after you left, everything felt weird, how could you do that to me?" grumbled rowoon near the tree as he was too drunk. He always like that, last year her mom found him at the beach and this year as ha jin expected he will go to the forest coz when she and him lost at the forest, he once said that this place suitable to release tension. That's how ha jin guess the place.

"rowoon ah, Yah!!!, neol gwenchana? Did you hurt anywhere?" asks ha jin quickly as soon as she saw him under the shady tree.

"Eoh, jin ah ya, are you coming here becoz of me?"

"wait, who jin ah?, nan ha jin eiyo, Lee ha jin," said ha jin as she confused why rowoon called her Jin ah.

"No, you're lying, I know you're my Jin Ah, please don't leave me alone," replied rowoon and at the same time he pulled ha jin's to his embrace.

"okay, okay, it's up to you, you want to call me what but can you come with me so we could go home and celebrate your birthday together, eoh?"

"shiroyo, you break our relationship on my birthday, it hurts me a lot, Jin Ah, why you keep hurting me like this?"

"but rowoon-shi, I said I'm not Jin Ah, please get back to your sense, you're too drunk right now," Ha jin raised her voice a little bit so that he knew that she's not lying.