💕8. What Happened Last Night

The next day,

"ahh...., I really thirsty... Emm...where am I?, ehh... It seems like si yeon's room and why did she sleep beside me? And....What am I  doing here?, shouldn't I sleep in my own room?" wondered ha jin. As soon as she opened the door, she was shocked to see rowoon standing in front of her room.

" yah, neol!!!, what are you doing in my room? " shouted ha jin. She was too shocked to see that man's face again.

"emmm, where am I?" asks rowoon seems like he didn't know his situation as well.

"ahhhh...." groaned him in pain.

"yah, rowoon ah, neol, gwenchanayo ?" asks Ha jin worriedly. She then felt his forehead.

"I think you should go to the clinic, rowoon ah, your body is hot," 

Rowoon then pushed her hand aside and said,

"I don't think I've give you the permission to hold me," said rowoon bluntly. He tried to walk by himself but he nearly collapsed again luckily ha jin was there to hold him.

"emmm, can't you let down your ego? I just want to help, you're quite stubborn, did you know that?"

"could you please stop talking, you're making me more dizzy," sighed rowoon.

"arasseo, arasseo, anjaseyo," nodded ha jin and she asks him to sit at the couch while she get some medicine for him.

"ohh, hyung, are you wake up already? Ehh, ha jin noona too, did you guys wake up at the same time?" smirked do hwan.

"aniya," answered them at the same time.

"uwuu, relax, I'm just kidding, where's si yeon?" asks do hwan.

"how did you know my manager?"

"ahh, we've introduce ourselves yesterday, right, hyung ?"

"emmm," answered rowoon lazily.

"I'll check if she's wake up already or not but before that......."

"ehh,are you sick, noona?, why you take out some pills?"asks do hwan worriedly.

"emm.....geobjongmalyo.....you shouldn't worry about me but him, here.......eat this, both of you should eat breakfast and then went straight to the clinic, his condition will be worst if he didn't see a doctor," said ha jin while giving rowoon some panadols to eat and a glass of water.

"gomawo...., but you don't have to make us breakfast, we'll get going after this, kajja... Do hwan ah," said rowoon and he took the pills.

"heol.....why your wrist swollen, noona? Hogsi.... Someone hurts you?" asks do hwan again when he see ha jin's wrist.

"ahh, this.... Aniya, it's just...." stuttered ha jin. She didn't know how to explain the situation. Actually, it's rowoon who made her wrist become swollen. He holds her too tight yesterday until it is a little bit swollen.

"it's me....who did that to her," answered rowoon calmly.

"hyung!!!, what are you doing now??, ppalli, apologise to her, be a gentleman, can you?" scolded do hwan.

"we don't want to have breakfast here, kajja, do hwan ah," said rowoon and quickly grabbed his coat and went outside.

"hyung.... But,..."

"ehh, you guys want to leave already but you don't eat breakfast yet," asked si yeon whom just get out from her room.

"ohh, si yeon ah, well.... I think we can't becoz rowoon hyung seems in rush so let us talk again later," replied do hwan as he was in hurry to catch up with rowoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~