💕27. His Sincerity

"yah!!!, rowoon-shi, wake up.... Why you're like this though? Are you drunk?" asks ha jin and yet there's no answer from him. Ha jin didn't smell any alcohol near him so it makes her even more worry.

"rowoon ah, wake up, please.....What happened to you actually? Can't you tell me before you collapsed?" said ha jin while checking his temperature and turns out he didn't catch any cold.

Ha jin then cover him with his jacket and after that a small bottle of pills was dropped off from his pocket.

"wait.... This is for.....insomnia?? Wait, I know sometimes idol will eat this, but why this bottle is empty? No... It can't be that....aishhhhh, rowoon ah, why you're doing this to me?" said ha jin as she almost cried becoz she didn't know what to do. Ha jin then quickly call the ambulance coz she, herself couldn't lift rowoon alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" hello, si yeon ah, can I ask you something? "

" ohh, bondaeyo eonnie? " answered so yeon promptly.

" is it normal for an idol to eat medicine without any prescription from a doctor?"

"technically no, but nowadays they just take it especially if those who have insomnia becoz yesterday I just talk this thing with do hwan.....and surprisingly, he said that among the members l, his hyung is the one who never took those pills even though he doesn't seem like that," explained si yeon.

"are you sure? Maybe you're mistaken..."

"no,eonnie, do hwan knows his brother very well but frankly if we're in this topic, did you by any chance met rowoon oppa? Becoz imo is really worried about him, he didn't return home since yesterday, imo thought he maybe face a problem,"

"ohh, I almost forgot about it, rowoon is with me, we'll go back by tonight, becoz actually I'm at the hospital right now, well rowoon got warded but I think he will be fine,"

"ohhh, really eonnie, is he okay? And didn't you supposed to have a date with dawon oppa?"

"emmm, it's a long story, si yeon ah, but tell imo that rowoon is okay, don't make her worry okay,"

"arasseo, eonnie... I'll tell her," replied si yeon and they ended the call.

"what makes you want to do that kind of thing, rowoon-shi?" mumbled ha jin.

"guardian of Mr. Jung Do hyun-shi, can I talk with you?"

"wait, doctor.... What did you just call the patient's name?"

"ohhh, mr Jung do hyun, ohhh... You're with him right just now?"

"ammm, ha... Yeah it's me, by the way... Is it his name from his identity card?"

"yuppp, is he your boyfriend? He's so good looking though," adds the nurse.

"ehh, aniya... He just... My friend..." stuttered ha jin.

"aihhh, don't be shy, but you have to know that your friend is overdose by the insomnia pills, are you guys...hogsi.... Are fighting?" asks the nurse.

"Ha overdose!!!, but as far as I know he never take such pills, why he suddenly overdose?"

"that's explain his condition right now, becoz he never took such pills before this, that's why he collapsed after finished all the pills because if someone really has the insomnia, he wouldn't collapsed but he will felt so sleepy after taking a large amount of pills but luckily he is quite fit so he will be fine but I think you should talk to him coz maybe there's something that makes him didn't able to sleep well," explained the doctor.

"emm, I see... Thank you, doctor and you too," thanked ha jin to the doctor and the nurse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha jin then enter rowoon's room and she smiled to see the name in his bed.