💕7. Let's Call It Even

"hello, do hwan ah, where's your hyung?, I need to talk with him," said youngbin with a strict voice.

"hyung, he is in the bathroom, we just finished recording for his new song cover, when he done, I'll ask him to call you back," answered do hwan.

"dugu???" said rowoon as soon as he come out from the bathroom. Do hwan then passed the phone to him.

"yah, rowoon ah, you should find her, she's not at home, her manager, si yeon is worrying that something could happen to her, please find her, you're the one who put us in this difficult situation," scolds youngbin.

"wait....hyung, what are you talking about? I need to find who?"

"Aigoo, yah you jerk, it's ha jin, I repeat ha jin, the girl you hurt her feelings this morning, she's not come home yet, I'm afraid if she could do something dangerous,"

"ehh, alright, I'll find her....but before that can you give me her manager contact number? I need to know where she frequently go," asks rowoon.

"arasseo, arasseo, I'll send you later, find her quickly or else we're all dead," said youngbin again.

"do hwan ah, please call the number and get the car ready, we need to find someone," said rowoon rushingly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I hate you, I don't want to see you again, you're a bad person," cried Ha jin. She just woke up but still not sober yet.

"Ha jin-shi, is that you?" asks someone from back.

"duguseyyo?, ohh, you're jalsanggiseyo, waeyo? You want to try me, isn't it?" smiled ha jin as she seems totally drunk.

"ehh, aniya.... My hyung is looking for you, there he is," said do hwan while pointing at rowoon who just 1 metre from them.

"oho, that jerk, I don't want to see him again," shouted ha jin.

"Ha jin ah, I.... Really sorry for this morning and I hope you can come with me, your manager is worried about you, let's call it even, okay?" said rowoon nicely.

Ha jin then pulled rowoon's shirt to make him bend down a little bit so his face are really close with her.

"you know what?, I thought you're a nice guy but you're not, you're the worst, In my life, there's no one who say such a mean words to me but you did and that makes me have the reason to hate you more," cried ha jin.

"I'm...." rowoon was speechless as he felt bad towards her. Do hwan whom watching their drama just sighed. Now, he knows what makes his hyung want to cover the song becoz it tells his feelings as well. Suddenly, ha jin felt asleep and she was in rowoon's embrace. Rowoon was worried about her so he asked do hwan to call her manager, si yeon.

"hello, is this si yeon?, it's me again, do hwan, rowoon's hyung P.A.,emm...we've found her but she's unconscious, should we bring her to the hospital?"

"ehh, it's okay, she just fall asleep, but can you send her home, well, I don't have any courage to drive at night, is it too much I ask?"

"no, of course not, well it's rowoon's hyung's fault so we will send her, text me your address,we'll be there soon," said do hwan nicely.

"hyung, kajja... I've got her address, we need to hurry, her manager sounds relieved to hear that she's fine,"

"ohh, okay, you should drive let me carry her, she looks tiny but I don't think she's not heavy," jokes rowoon.

"hyung, why you still have time to make jokes right now, have pity on her a little bit, she becomes like that, thanks to you, Don't you remember?"