💕20. Are You Jealous?

"what do you mean by that, rowoon-shi?" asks Ha jin as she seems so confused with his question.

"emmm....What do I mean is....Why not you just tell him the truth how did you get that Namja's smell, I'm afraid that...." before rowoon could continue, ha jin cuts his sentence,

"yah, geobjongmalyo....I'm okay and dawon oppa...I never thought he as a man... Geurigu...gomawo...for saving me, helping me and worried about me," said Ha jin while hugging his tall body.

Rowoon then hugs her back and he whispered to her,

"Don't do this to any man that you meet,"

Ha jin laughs and breaks the hug,

"neol...Shilduya??"

"naega?? Jealous? Why? I'm saying that just because men will take advantage on you, you have to always be careful,"

"emmm.....then you are a woman? You're so funny, rowoon-shi," giggled ha jin.

"well, you never thought I'm a man so basically you can assumed me as one of your female's friend, didn't that is a good idea though?" smirked rowoon.

"well, I guess you're right, I'm comfortable to befriend with you, rowoon-shi," smiled ha jin and she went back to her room after that.

Rowoon was speechless as he heard that she said she very comfortable to befriend with him and.... Weirdly, he was sad to hear that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"emmm, if he's not jealous then what is with 'us', just now? Or he really worried about me but as a friend? Aigoo... Ha Jin yah, do you like him??....Ohh... No, no, no, it will never happen... Me and him is like too impossible and he is an idol, if he and me end up together, maybe our relationship doesn't last very long.....wait,wait... Why I'm talking about me and him will end up together, I'll never like him,"mumbled ha jin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"wahh, why I'm so nervous when she hug me just now, and why did I hug her back, I supposed to push her or whatsoever but... Why I didn't do that? Then, did I like her? No,no,no....rowoon ah, you have your own principle, right? You'll never has relationship again until Jin Ah get married and.... What if... I am really like her?, haishhh...Heart can you please keep calm for a while? She makes me worry about her all the time and....she knew how to make me feel comfortable around her, and why.... I'm praising her too much, right now? I need to change my clothes and maybe I can relax my strange thoughts by relaxing in the swimming pool," mumbled rowoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"wah, neomu jhondaeyo....I'm feeling better now," moaned rowoon as he relishing the feeling to relaxing in the swimming pool without anyone else.

"emmm,cheogiyyo, rowoon-shi.... Are you sleeping??? Yah, wake up, Song Ah imo was looking for you," said ha jin while splashing a little bit water to his face.

"omo,kamjagiya!!,yah neol.... What are you doing here? Hogsiii... You want to spy me, isn't it?, such a pervert," replied rowoon while trying to cover his body.

"yah, you're not that attracted enough,you know....Ppali,ppali,ppali.... Imo was looking for you and we're having fruit salad at the main hall, come and join us, do hwan said that you love fruit salad,"

"emm, arasseo, arasseo, you go first, I'll follow up you later,"

"okay, but don't be late or else you will not get to eat this scrumptious food," smirked ha jin.

"aishhh, this girl, she so annoying," sighed rowoon.

As ha jin was heading back to the main hall, a housekeeper accidentally bumped into her and she can't stand properly which led her to fell into the swimming pool. The lady was shocked and she saw rowoon who just done. She immediately ask rowoon to save her.

"help!!, help, omm....." and she sunk already. Rowoon who saw her that were not longer move quickly jumped into the swimming pool and grab her tiny body easily. As they were out of the pool, ha jin remains unconscious.

"emm, rowoon ah, I think you should help her to breath," suggest the housekeeper.

"emm, ottokeyo, ahjumma?"

"Well, the one you do like you want to kiss her," said the ahjumma bluntly.

"ehhh, wait... Do you mean help her to breath by mouth to mouth, I don't think I can do that," stuttered rowoon as he feel so nervous.

"then it's okay, I'll do it,"

"wowoowo, I think if you do it, it will make more weird so let me do it," said rowoon to avoid the thing that he imagine from happening. Of course it was more natural if a guy do to a woman but he knows this is just to help the victim to get breath again.

Rowoon gently open her mouth and slowly give her cpr, he tried for three times and after the third one, she finally vomit all the water and cough a lot.

"gwenchana, ha jin yah?" asks him to make sure her condition is good.

"rowoon ah, I'm scared.... I thought that I'm dead already...." cried ha jin while hugging rowoon whom didn't put any shirt on him yet.

"it's okay, you're safe now, let's change to a more warm clothes first, ahjumma, I think you should apologise to ha jin as you're the one who bumped into her first,"

"I'm sorry, agashi... I'll be more careful next time, I promise,"

"no, it's okay though but ahjumma... Are you.....perhaps have a blurred eyesight becoz just now you rub your eyes hardly," asks ha jin curiously.

"bbajayo, but I think it getting more worst since I'm doing a lot of cleaning works,"

"then, you should come with me," said ha jin while trying to get up by herself but seems like rowoon knows her better than anyone else. This is not her first time been drowned.

"where are you going? You should change your clothes first,"

"yah, look who are you talking with, you're not wearing any shirts though, why don't you go and find your towel or perhaps a bathrobe?" giggled ha jin. She was amazed with rowoon's body which is very muscular.

"why??, your eyes tell me something differently, hehehe... What are you thinking, ha jin-shi ?" smirked rowoon while coming closer to her.

"nan....aniya, I didn't think something like that," said ha jin while trying to avoid his eyes and she turn her back from him coz she was too shy.

Rowoon then come closer to her and put a white towel to cover her body and he use another small towel to dry her hair.

"I think you should learn how to swim, ha jin-shi, I can't always save you, so you have to try swim by yourself, well after we're done in Jeju Island, I'm willingly to teach you swim if you want but of course it's not free,"

"I knew it, you're not someone who will help me sincerely, what do you want?" pouted ha jin.

"emmm, can you....still be my friend even though your contract with us will end in 2 months after you finish the webtoon comic?"

"wah... I thought you never want to befriend with me but yeah you're always there whenever I need help so why not?"

"yess!!, nice... Geundaeyo... Are you okay?"

"I'm okay,I just want to give this to that ahjumma, this is what I used if my eyes was a little bit blurred," said ha jin while showing the ointment.

"well, you can go in and get change now, I'll give it to her,"

Ha jin smiled to sign that she agree with his idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeorobun, I've been missing you guys😢😢😢.... Hehehe well, I just got three days holiday but that doesn't mean I can update everyday, maybe after finish all the assignments😂😂...

Hihihi, emm.... When can we see rowoon confessed his feeling🤔🤔🤔... I think this two should confess their feelings quickly🤣🤣🤣....

Hehehe for my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha🤗🤗🤗...