💕18. Found You

"haihh, where could she been? Why she always making me worried about her?" sighed rowoon. He's not complaining but he afraid she'll go farther than the place he found her bandanna.

Rowoon then suddenly heard someone singing a song from jeong se woon-when it rains and it turns out to be a girl's voice. Rowoon was flustered to see a girl with a white dress becoz it's a little bit scary but he take a step closer to her and he pats her shoulder and asks her if she okay.

"emm, cheogiyo.... Miss, are you okay?, why are you crying here?"

"ohh, kamjagiya!!!!, duguseyo?? What do you want from me? I don't have anything....I'm lost and....." before the girl could continue,

"why are you make such a fuss? It's me...." rowoon while taking off his cap.

"ro..woon...shii??" stuttered ha jin.

"eoh, it's me....gwencha..." as rowoon was about to finish his words, ha jin then suddenly hugs him so tightly and she still crying,

"yah....Why are you late? I'm so afraid you know, this place was so scary....,jaebalyo.....don't leave,"

"Ha jin-shi.... I said it to you, you'll be fine, you're safe now,don't cry....Kajja we need to go back to the resort," said rowoon while breaks the hug. Ha Jin nodded as she agree with him but before they leave, rowoon spontaneously putting her bandanna around her neck.

" this is yours, right? "

" eoh, bbajayo...how can you have this? "

" you should thanks to it becoz it led me to you," laughs rowoon.

"ahhh, I must dropped it at the tree, right?"

"yupp, ppali...We need to hurry, everyone was worrying about you....but why are you singing when you're scared?"

"ohhh, like I said to you, I love music, that's why I sang the song even though I'm not good at it....What about you? Don't you worry about me?" asks ha jin as she was curious about rowoon's feeling.

"nan??,emm....well...I'm not that kind of person you know, I came to you just becoz Song Ah imo asked me to do so," lied rowoon.

"ahhh, so you're being forced, right? Like this evening when we went to the beach, am I right?"

Rowoon felt bad coz he lied to her but he can't really said that actually he had a lot of fun when they went to the beach. He didn't know what's wrong with him either.

"let's talk about that later, we need to go back to the resort," said rowoon to avoid ha jin's question.

As they were walking side by side, suddenly.....

"ahhh!!!appayo,appayo..." groans ha jin as she was in pain.

"Ha jin-shi, gwenchanayo?" asks rowoon worriedly as she suddenly groaned.

"I think.... I think....I can't walk, rowoon-shi, my ankle is getting more worse than before,"

"let me see it," rowoon then gently touches ha jin's ankle that got swollen already. It seems bad though.

"I don't think this is you got from stepping on those small sticks, tell me honestly....when did your ankle got swelled actually?"

"emm...emm...Well, maybe when we're at the beach???" laughs ha jin shyly.

"Ha jin-shi!!!, can't you be serious at this time?? So, what we're gonna do right now?" mad rowoon. Ha Jin really don't know what he felt right now. He just can't tell her about how worry he was.

"okay, okay....well, do you bring any phone with you? Mine is not working....becoz of the line here is not that good," asks ha jin.

"let me check it first, emm... I think it's working but this is Chani's phone, what do you want me to do?"