💕5. Ahh, Why Now?

"eoh, eonnie wasso?" asks si yeon whom open the door for her.

"eoh, I just went back from SF9's studio, they're really..... Ughh..." sighed Ha jin.

"tell me, what happened actually?"

"well, I cancelled today's meeting coz seems like all of them has a pack schedule today so yeah, you know what I mean, right?"

"are you mad?"

"no, of course not, but if it's happened again, I'll not do this project with them no matter what," grumbled ha jin.

"so, who send you here? Aren't they send you home?"

"nope, I take the bus and...."

"and???"

"well they accompany me at the bus stop so you don't have to worry about it,"

"wow, you're so lucky to be with 9 guys that are so good-looking,"

"aniya, just one of them whom accompany me, it's rowoon,"

"ahh, dailida, I'm glad it's not dawon oppa," laughed si yeon.

"Aigoo you with your favourite oppa again,"

"by the way, isn't he nice, eonnie?, he was the one whom accompany you and you called me this morning saying that he's the one who pick you and brings you to the studio, if it wasn't him, maybe you have to wait much longer, right?"

"hurmm, aniya... He likes to tease people so much and I think it's kind of rude but yeah he's indeed a nice person,"

"ohhh, this is the first time you praised a man besides ki yong oppa," smirked si yeon.

"kemanhaeyo, go to sleep, tomorrow we need to meet the board of directors and Veronica daepyo too," said Ha jin nicely.

"arasseo, eonnie... You too, good night, sleep tight and sweet dream," smiled si yeon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day,

"hyung, is this yours?" asked Chani.

"no, why should I have a folder and the worst it's a pink folder," said Dawon.

"yah, rowoon ah, did you know whose is this?, it was on the table since last night," asks Dawon.

"emm, I don't think that's mine," answered rowoon lazily. As he wants to continue sleeping, he then realised that the pink folder is actually ha jin's.

"I think it's ha jin's and maybe she left it when she was rushing yesterday," replied rowoon.

"ehh, it means this is an important thing for her, right?" said youngbin.

"maybe," answered rowoon without thinking anything suspicious.

"how about this? All of us should go to her company and give it to her, to show that we're actually serious in this project," suggested zuho.

"ohhh, zuho ya, did you regret for waking up late yesterday, wah... I'm truly grateful to ha jin now," laughed Jae yoon.

"but hyung, I think zuho hyung is right, we should give to her personally, maybe she need this thing, so, you guys in or not?" asked hwiyoung this time.

"we're in, let's go guys," said youngbin.

"I'm not going, you guys go without me, okay, said rowoon.

" yah, why? "

" I need to record a new song cover, hyung," replied him to inseong's question.

"are you sure you don't want to go with us, maybe she'll ask about you," teased youngbin.