💕4.New Colleagues

"so, who will join me to meet our webtoon artist, miss Lee ha jin tomorrow?" asks young in as he saw all the boys were resting at the sofa. It has been a while since they had to promote their new album and it's now already March. It's time for them to prepare for the next comeback in early July.

" of course it's dawon hyung, he got the license and he the most friendly among us, right?" added Chani.

"I have my own schedule tomorrow, Chani ah, mianhae yerobun..." answered dawon.

"geureeum, Jae yoon hyung, How about you?"

"my sister will enrol in Seoul national University tomorrow, I want to congratulates her, so probably I won't make it, how about you, youngbin hyung, inseong hyung?"

"well, I'm free tomorrow but it's not nice if it just me, right?" asked youngbin.

"yah, youngbin, mian....But I need to visit my halmonim tomorrow, she's very ill....." said inseong weakly.

"aniya... It's okay though, how about the others? Rowoon, zuho, hwiyoung, Chani and taeyang?"

"emm, hyung, we both can't, we have to attend for the idol radio programme and taeyang hyung has something to film for his next dance video for fantasy," answered Chani for hwiyoung and taeyang.

"ohh, I see... How about you guys??"

"well, I'm free and zuho too, we can go with you," answered rowoon while scrolling his iPhone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the restaurant,

"Aigoo, where are they? How can they let a young lady wait here for 20 minutes already?"

"I'm so sorry for coming a little bit late, ha jin-shi," apologised rowoon.

"ehh, how come you came alone? Where's everyone? How can we discuss if just you and me? I need to write about you guys not just only you,"

"well, how should I say this?"

"tell me, is something happened?"

"aniya, aniya, il dan, why not you come with me, first?"

"ehh, didn't we promised to discuss here?"

"Well, I think it's not nice to talk here, why not you get into the car first and I'll tell you what is happening, okay?"

"arasseo, arasseo," answered ha jin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rowoon then takes off his mask and locked the doors.

Ha jin was amazed with his handsome face. He really the visual of the group.

"let me explain to you, well it supposed to be youngbin, nan and zuho to meet you but youngbin hyung has an emergency just now so he didn't make it and for zuho.... He wake up very late so that's why I plan to meet you alone or else you'll wait much longer than this," explained rowoon.

"so, you mean our first meeting need to be cancel seems you guys so busy with your works, right?" said Ha jin and she was about to get out from the car but rowoon stopped her by holding her hands.

"wait... Ahh... I'm sorry if you thinks we're not serious...but can you at least listen my plan? I know you're mad but we can't avoid from it's happening, right?" said rowoon but he still not letting her hands go.

"arasseo, let my hand go first," said Ha jin and she get into the car back.

"ahh, mianhaeyo, well, I would like to bring you to our personal studio where you can meet all of them, they all had arrived, just waiting for you, ha jin-shi,"

"this time you're not playing with me, right?" asks Ha jin curiously.

"yes, I swear this time they will be there, hundred percent sure," replied rowoon.