💕16. She's Gone

"wah!!! It's so beautiful rowoon ah, gomawo....for bringing me here, ahh neomu jhodda," shouted ha jin happily. She quickly runs towards the sea but unfortunately she wears heels so she fell off as soon as she ran.

"yah!! neol gwenchana??" asks rowoon as he immediately ran to her after he saw she suddenly fell down.

"hahhaha, this is beach, rowoon ah, what are you thinking will happen though? I'm okay.... Just so excited to see the beach again and the view is really nice, by the way I love to play with sand, do you want to join?"

"aniya...jeoldaelo, but I've more exciting things to do, do you want to join?"

"emm, well let see how exciting it will be," replied ha jin. Rowoon helps her to get up, even though ha jin said it was nothing but in fact her ankle is swollen a little bit because of her heels but for her it was nothing serious. It has been a long time since she went to the beach. The last time she went to the beach is with her mom. She was so sad becoz she becomes more busier and didn't get the chance to visit her favourite place.

"Ha jin, let me tell you a secret if you went to the beach..."

"eoh, bondaeyo?"

"do you know when we went to the beach, usually we won't wear shoes, it's more fun without it,"

"yah...isn't that dangerous? You'll never know what will you step on,"

"geobjongmalyo, the beach is safe and the bonus part is you could found them,"

"them??, who??"

"them," said rowoon while pointing at the seashells. They're so beautiful.

"Wahh!!!, you're quite good when it comes to beach, hogsii

"Wahh!!!, you're quite good when it comes to beach, hogsii....are you a beach lover too?"

"emm....kind of...but for me, beach is the place where we can release our tension and problems in life becoz it has a really peaceful and calm atmosphere...but since our group and I become more busier day by day, so I rarely went to the beach," sighed rowoon.

"hmm...nadooyo....geurom...,What did you want to do? Let's do the thing that you want to do so badly so you and me will not regret once you return to Seoul,"