💕28. Let Me Love You

"what do you mean by that? You've kissed a lot of guys? Who are them?" asks rowoon as he sounds jealous.

"all of them are someone that you know though, ki yong oppa, dawon oppa and you......"

"ahhh, it's okay though, I'm not that kind who easily got jealous," explained rowoon.

"are you sure? Then I don't have to worry if I said that I've slept with other men before this?"

"yah, Neol....do you mean it? Even me and Jin Ah would not go that far.... Do you really mean it?" asks rowoon with his voice a little bit loud.

"ohhh, really...Such a good boy you're, but I'm....." before ha jin couldn't finish her sentence, rowoon quickly grabbed ha jin's waist and he bend down a little bit to whisper to her ear,

"then, do you want to sleep with me, here? I'm okay even though you've slept with other guys though," rowoon then smiled when he see ha jin's face turning red. He knows that she didn't mean that as he can see her innocence especially in 'things' like this.

"yah!!!, are you crazy? I let you go this time, but next time if you do like this again, I'll throw my resignation letter then,"

"arasseo, arasseo, usually people will want to get into a deeper relationship if they had kissed..... But why you're so stubborn, ha jin-shi? I just want your answer though,"

"my answer??, what answer?"

"Aigoo, ha jin-shi, you're truly a naive girl, I've asked you before this if I can get a chance to love you, right?"

"about that.....can you give me some time to think about it? It's not easy like you think, it is becoz I don't want to hurt anyone and myself too so....."

"emm,but doesn't it weird?"

"what is weird?"

"yeah, you and me had done a lot of things together such like a couple will do, we kissed, we hug.... What else... Ha, just we didn't spend a night together," said rowoon bluntly.

"yah, how can you say all that things in the hospital? People will think us like a real couple," scold ha jin while covering his mouth.

"let them think that way, so you wouldn't hesitate to give me your answer then," replied rowoon while giving a peck on her hand.

"yah.....waegeuraeyo?,I'm not giving any answer yet why you looks so confident though and what if I choose dawon oppa, are you okay with that?"

Rowoon just smiled then he come closer as his face just 1 cm from hers.

"if that's the case, then I don't have any option then, but to let you have two boyfriends at the same time," smiled rowoon once he done said all the things that he wants to say.

Ha jin quickly squeeze his cheeks and she answered,

"in your dream, do hyun-shi, emmm...  I need to go to the pharmacy to take your medicine, later I come back, make sure you already packed all your things okay?"

"wait....what did you just called me?"

"nothing....I'll go then," before ha jin leave, rowoon manages to hug her from back and he whispered to her,

"I'm glad you called me, do hyun.... It's has been a long time since people call me by that name,"

"Ha...yah, why you're suddenly...... Emm... Most welcome, do hyun-shi... Now can you let me go coz I want to take your medicine and settle the bills, could you?"

"arasseo," replied rowoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"let me drive, ha jin-shi.....it's getting dark," asks rowoon politely.

"you're sick, it's okay.... I got my driving license, geobjongmalyo, I'll drive carefully,"