💕17. I'm Lost

Dawon and rowoon had prepared for the BBQ and all the things meanwhile all the members still didn't showed up yet including do hwan. Both of them asked all the members about si yeon.

Their group chat conversation:

Rowoon🐭: guys!!, have you seen si yeon, ha jin's manager?

Jaeyoon🐣: Emm,geussaeyo,rowoon ah, try to ask the others, I didn't leave the room yet so I didn't know, sorry😢

Youngbin☘️:I'm sorry, rowoon ah, I'm at the pool with zuho, why did you ask???

Zuho🦁: eoh bbajayo, we're at the pool since this morning, is something happened happened to si yeon?

Dawon👅: Emm, guys...I'm afraid we need to find si yeon, ha jin just told me and rowoon that she's gone and she even didn't bring her phone so we can't trace her or find her....

Taeyang🌞: emm, why don't you asks do hwan? Si yeon and him always together so maybe he know...

Hwiyoung🔝: aniya....Do hwan hyung turn off his phone, I tried to call him becoz I want to ask if he wants me to buy anything for him but yeah...he didn't pick up the call....

Chani😇: Emm, I'm sorry but I don't remember the last time I saw si yeon but I think she went outside and...anyone could get in touch with inseong hyung?

Rowoon🐭: ohh, it's okay Chani yah...are you sure you saw her went outside??, But...as for inseong hyung, he doesn't online since this morning, right youngbin hyung ?

Youngbin☘️: Emm, I think he didn't bring his phone, I'm in my room now and did he tell you guys where is he going?

Dawon👅: inseong hyung missing too? Aihh, hyung...,seriously??

Chani😇: Hehehe, well I'm not sure about that too rowoon hyung but I do see her went outside but after thatI really didn't see her....

Rowoon🐭: ohh, okay Chani yah, I think inseong hyung met his friends, he got a lot of friends here, right? Well, I'm not worried about inseong hyung coz he knows this place the best but we need to work in a team to find si yeon, ha jin really worried about her becoz she's not in a good condition and....she didn't got any license so probably she didn't take the car.

Dawon👅: guys, quickly come to the garden!!!, we need to find her as soon as possible

Jaeyoon🐣,zuho🦁, youngbin☘️, hwiyoung🔝, chani😇, taeyang🌞:👌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the garden....

"Ha jin, my dear, don't worry.... I believe she's safe, she wouldn't go far from the resort, right?" comforts Song Ah imo.

"emm, I hope so imo.... It's all my fault, I should stay by her side... If only I didn't went to the beach, she must...." stuttered ha jin.

"kemanhaeyo,ha jin-shi..., it's not your fault and somehow I think she'll be fine, we should pray for her safety and.... I think maybe he's with do hwan right now, don't you think so?" asks rowoon.

"but Hwiyoung said his phone was turned off, can you approved that she's with him?"

"emm...emmm..."

"see,you have no idea about it too, right?, this wouldn't do, imo...is there any park or garden other than this place? Si yeon really like to went to these places whenever she feeling down or unwell,"

"emm, I do but....do you want to go alone??, it's getting late, ha jin..."

"it's okay though, imo....hehehe I'm quite brave and if you worry that much, I'll go with dawon oppa," said ha jin.