Chapter 13

Mari concentrated on her siblings, feeling the connection snap into place almost instantly. Her vision was pulled towards her sisters, watching them prepare themselves at a door like they were ready to storm into the room. The five bulky men around them were definately a cause for concern, but when she tried to connect to Akiya or Nokiya to talk to them, their focus was clearly somewhere else, and her connection was rejected.

Mari was frustrated for a moment before she felt Artemis erge her forward. She connected to Nokiya again who shivered as Mari's mind pressed into her's. Everyone looked at her curiously before the dragons and Ariadne both smiled seeing Nokiya's glowing white eyes.

"Hey Mari, I see you made it to the party." Akiya grinned.

Ariadne stepped in front of Nokiya curiously, examining her for anything she may need to be concerned with. "Are you sure it is alright to constantly take possession of Nokiya? I can't imagine it's pleasant." The nymph questioned.

"What? What is that sorcery?" Dustrack growled, once again pointing his weapon forward.

Tungrik glared at him. "Enough Dustrack, let them explain themselves before you brandish your weapons. Use of magic doesn't bode well while we're fighting a evil witch." He explained.

Nokiya blinked at them with a raised eyebrow, then looked to Akiya for an explanation. Akiya pointed to Nokiya as she looked at Tungrik. "My little sister is a Seer, and she's using her power to check in on us to make sure we're still alive." She then turned back to her sister. "Mari, these guys are Dwarves, and there's a ton more deeper into the city. Don't attack them, they're not the enemy."

"Good to know?" Nokiya questioned. "Are you guys okay?"

"Oh, we're about to run into the darkness and murder a bunch of poisonous bugs."  explained with a grin.

"Poisonous bugs?" Nokiya blinked again.

"Arachne's creatures. She's using them to pick off the Dwarves so they can move deeper into Ebonforge. They want to use the forge down here to blow up the volcano." Camelia explained. "Be careful, they are extremely venomous and toxic. If you kill them try and avoid the blood splatter, and don't get bit."

"See, this is why I'm so glad you married my sister. You explain the important things, and she just runs her mouth." Nokiya growled. "I'll warn the others. If you guys know your way around is there somewhere we should meet you?" She looked towards Tungrik.

"The main city. Just follow the pipes... How many of you are there?" He asked with  raised eyebrow.

"It's me, my brother, Ran, his sword, and my two Swords of Power." Nokiya explained. "We're down here with you guys. We fell down the opposite side of the river because the tunnel changed behind them."

"The tunnel changed?" Tungrik questioned. "Such a thing should not be able to happen..."

"We think Medea is trying to separate our group." Ariadne offered. "She knows we're here to stop her and she probably doesn't want us at our full strength. If I had to guess she's going to try her hardest to separate the twins, since they are far stronger together."

"Should we be worried?" Dustrack growled and Grogrel punched him in the arm.

"To put it simply..." Camelia sighed, pointing towards Akiya then her sister. "Meet Chaos and Order."

"Mighty titles for little girls."

Akiya rised her hand. "We're like... really old. Like several thousand years old... I don't even keep count anymore." she shrugged. "Maybe still a child to you, and at least with me, possibly still one mentally. But I'm not a child."