Chapter 1

Alice is walking up the another flight of stairs in her building and reached the landing to her floor. Her head phones were blasting music and she had become accustomed to tuning out the world around her. So much so that she didn't notice all of the moving boxes in the hallway leading to the apartment next to hers.

She was about to unlock her door when she finally realized there were boxes in front of it. "What the hell?" She says under her breath and is about to reach down to move them but is stopped but a voice. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I meant to move those right away but got distracted." A guy says appearing from behind a different stack.

He was tall, very tall as he came closer and towered over her. His hair a shaggy blonde mess that went well with his piercing blue eyes. He gave her a bright smile and moves the boxes.

Before he could introduce himself Alice had managed to unlock her door and hurry inside. He just caught a glimpse of her long hair trailing behind her then the door closing. He tilted his head unsure of what to make of his new neighbor.

She seems... nice.

He shrugged and got back to moving in.
Alice paused at the door, leaning against it and let out a sigh as she heard the guy moving around in the hallway again. " I guess it was bound to happen, I knew my mother was looking for another tenant but did it really have to be right next door to me."

Taking a step away from the door she lets the duffel bag land on the ground next to her. Slipping off her shoes she makes it to the couch and plops down on it. "Well, I'm home," she said to an empty house.

Hi guys this is what he looks like, and yes I know its Toshinori Yagi, I'm kind of obsessed with him at the moment.