Chapter 6

Sucking a deep breath of air Alice felt like it was shredding her throat, 'I'm so out of shape, it's not even funny.' She was usually able to get out of this class but showing Theo around forced her to go today. 'Stupid sunflower boy,' Alice thought having given the nickname in her head because of his blond hair and sunny disposition.

With less then five minutes till the class ended everyone headed into the locker rooms to change back into their uniforms. "I can't believe we get to have class with someone so cool," Alice heard a girl squeal a few lockers down from her. "OMG I know he's soooo hot too!" Alice rolled her eyes at the conversation, he really did catch everyone's attention. 'Annoying,' was the word that started to come to mind when hearing about sunflower boy.

The bell rang, 'finally.' Grabbing her bag Alice rushed to the back of the school where the archery range was set up, so excited she didn't notice Theo trying to say something to her. 'That's the fastest I've seen her move all day,' he thought as he was suddenly swarmed by his new classmates. 

Alice changed into her equipment quickly, the club didn't officially start for another hour but she used to be the first one there before the hospital. Loading an arrow onto the bow she drew it up, took a breath and as she exhaled she released at the target. 'Bullseye,' she smirked, 'guess I didn't loose my touch while locked up.' Continuing training Alice didn't realize an hour had passed until an arrow she didn't shoot landed in her target.

"You never change, Mao," Alice smiled at her nickname. "Didn't I tell you to keep your arrows to yourself Kuma." Laughing at her comment, Kuma smiled, "it's about time they let you out of that place, Chie was planning an rescue mission last night." As if on cue she appeared right behind him, jabbing a finger in his side making him jump in the air like a scared cat. "Ah that never gets old," she giggled before noticing Alice. "MAO!" Chie cried and pounced on her, "How dare you leave me with that bear of a person!"

Hi guys, that's a pic of what Kuma looks like i'll be posting one of Chie in the next chapter. If you're wondering no those aren't their real names, just nicknames they gave each other in middle school. Kuma meaning bear for his appearance, Chie as wisdom she's the smart one or so she says, and Mao for genuine she's been a real friend to those two and they adore her. So when they talk to each other they use those nicknames unless its something serious.