Chapter 2

I pulled up to my school, grabbed my bag and started to walk to my locker while scrolling through my Instagram feed. 

"BELLA !" 

I looked up startled by the abrupt noise that had come from Ava's mouth. 

Just another little bit more of background information, Ava is the loudest out of us girls, actually I think she's the loudest person ever but anyway, Ashley is the quiet one but when she has a few drinks down her she becomes the complete opposite, but in a good way. Olivia is the mom of the group and is always the designated driver after a night out. I am the supposedly the 'baddie' of the group, I really don't see it but I guess I am a little bit. 

As I walked closer to my girls, Ava came to give me one of her famous bear hugs and these hugs are always the one thing that I look forward to in the mornings. After hugging Ava I went to hug liv and ash and we spoke while I got my books out of my locker.

"Omg, did you see what tiktok room posted last night Ash ?" I said

Ash and I were the only ones out of the four of us that had blown up on tik tok, mostly because of the boys but also because we had actually taken an interest in the app whereas liv and ava just watched from the sidelines, completely uninterested. Even though ash was really shy in person, on tik tok she was this completely different person, so confident and I admired her for that. 

"Yes, I screamed !" she replied

"Bro, I can't believe Cynthia cheated on Chase, but apparently he knew they would breakup sooner or later because it never felt natural to him and plus he's had his eye on Charlie D'amelio."

"Damn," Ash replied "People really be wilding out here"

We all laughed and heard the bell ring so we made our way to first period. Liv and I had Biology while Ash and Ava had calculus. As Liv and I walked into class two sets of arms stretched and hung themselves around mine and Liv's shoulders. We both already knew who they belonged to.

"Hey tia, " I greeted the boy who had his arm around me, Mattia Polibio "and morning to you too Ale" I giggled while greeting the boy who had his arm around Liv, Alejandro Rosario. 

"Morning Bells," Ale greeted back "and morning to you too gorgeous" he said to Liv who was now blushing like crazy. Liv and Ale have always liked each other and flirted with one another but have never told each other because they don't think that the other person has any feelings for them. 

"Morning izzy." Mattia said to me. Mattia is the only person other than my dad that calls me izzy.

I smiled at him and went to go it down with Liz while the two boys sat behind us and eventually the lesson started.

*skip to lunch*

I entered the cafeteria and headed towards my table that was full of all my favorite people, Kairi Consentino, Alvaro Romero, Roshaun Diah, Robert Georges, Mattia Polibio, Alejandro Rosario, Ava Mendez, Olivia Morales and Ashley Lopez. I smiled as I sat down next to Mattia and Ava and joined into the conversation.

"Are y'all coming to the party on friday ?" Kairi asked us.

"Wait, what party ?" Robert questioned.

"Oh, Hayley's throwing it at her place because her parents are out of town. Apparently the whole school is invited." Liv said.

"I'm in for sure, my mom left today so if you guys want you can all sleep by me, we have enough space" I said

Everyone agreed and my girls and I discussed what we were going to wear. The bell rang, signalling us to go to our last two classes of the day.

*Skip to the end of the day*