Chapter 5

Mattia's POV

I woke up to Izzy at the end of my bed on her phone.

"Morning Izz." I said in my morning voice.

"Hey your up, finally !" She said giggling.

"Yeah sorry, how are you ?" I asked getting up and going to my bathroom to get done.

"I'm good." She replied "Hey, listen so last night Quinton asked me if I wanted to go to a party on Friday, do you wanna come with, imma ask the whole group to come aswell obviously ?" She said.

"Blake's party ?" I called out.

"Yeah"

"Oh, yeah I was gonna ask you tomorrow at school because Blake already asked me to come." I said.

"Oh okay cool," She answered.

"Yeah, Blake's parties are the best, he throws one every month and they are always so wild." I said laughing.

"I can't wait." She said

"Okay so what do you wanna do today ?" I asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Um I don't know to be honest, what do you wanna do ?" She asked.

"We could just chill but I feel like that's all we do so maybe we can go to Ale's cause I know the boys are there." I finally said.

"That's perfect." She replied smiling at me.

"Okay I'm done anyway so we can go imma just call Ale to tell him that we're coming."

"Okay".

After we greeted my parents and started driving, Izzy started playing music, some Don Toliver and we both sang to his songs. He was our favorite artist. We pulled up to Ale's house after 20 minutes and went inside and up to his bedroom after greeting his mom who always looked happy to see us. As we were walking towards his room we heard laughter and shouting coming from the other side and we opened the door to reveal Roshaun sitting on Robert while Kai and Alvaro were play fighting and Ale was creasing with laughter as he recorded the scene in front of him. Izzy and I started laughing with Ale and the four boys that were fighting looked up and laughed with us. 

"What the fuck were you guys even doing ?" I asked after everyone settled down and greeted us.

"Bro, Ro and Varo started talking sooo much shit about how Kai and I couldn't take them soooo we decided to show them what the fuck was up. But jsut so you know before you two got here I was beating Ro's ass." Robert said.

"Um, I'm sorry Rob but I find that SO hard to believe." Izzy said giggling.

"I will beat you the fuck up. No cap." Rob replied, quoting the tik tok sound making us all laugh.

For the rest of the day we all chilled, made tik toks and ordered some food. When it was 8pm Izzy and I had to get home, so we said bye to everyone and drove home. Once I pulled into my driveway, we got out and headed into our own houses after hugging and saying we would see each other the next day at school.

                                                                           *    *    *    *

The next day, Monday

Izzy's POV

I was woken up by my alarm and after ten minutes of answering my messages and scrolling thorugh my socials, I rolled out of bed and went to go shower and get done. Once I was done in the bathroom I got dressed into :