Chapter 16

*Continuing*

*Mattia's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I saw Izzy was still asleep on my chest so I gently placed her next to me on the bed and reached over for my phone.

"Hello ?"

"Hey," Alejandro answered "You guys on your way ?"

"What ? Oh yeah, be there in 20." I said before ending the call and turning back to Izzy.

I placed small kisses along the back of her neck and down the middle of her back before a small moan left her lips and she turned on her back, looking me deeply in my eyes. Those eyes were VERY dangerous for me. I got lost in them ALL THE TIME. Isabella had this effect on me that I couldn't shake. She didn't know the type of effect that she had on me and it was annoying because I couldn't help falling for her more and more everyday.

"Hey gorgeous, we gotta get going." I finally said, snapping out of my trance she had caused.

"Oh shit yeah, I almost forgot." She replied, got up and went straight to my cupboard and got out one of her favorite sweats of mine. "Imma go change quick babe" She said, pecking my lips before disappearing with her new nike hoodie I got her, my sweats and her AF1's she brought over.

I copied her actions and changed quickly into :

I put on my white AF1's and grabbed the matching hoodie while going on my phone as I waited for Izzy

I put on my white AF1's and grabbed the matching hoodie while going on my phone as I waited for Izzy. After five more minutes shes came out dressed looking like this :

She had reapplied her red lipstick and brushed her hair out so it wasn't obvious that she had fallen asleep at all

"Okay I'm ready bubs." She finally said. She hadn't noticed that I was staring at her over my phone as she adjusted her outfit in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous baby." I said as I made my way off the bed and came up behind her, my hands on her waist and my lips inches away from her neck.

"It's all you Daddy." She replied seductively. I met her eyes in the mirror in front of us and saw the smirk spread across her face. She knew what she was doing by calling me that name. When she called me that in Church when she greeted me I swear I could have just torn that lace bodysuit she had on and fucked her against the wall but I had to control myself to not do anything.