Chapter 7

A week had passed and it was Sunday. Tomorrow was school and I actually couldn't wait to go back. I was packing my school bag and getting out my fit when Mar shouted for me to come back. He sounded excited so I raced down the stairs and screamed. My mom was standing next to her suitcases, beaming at me. I ran to hug her.

"I missed you so much Princessa !" She said as she hugged me back tightly.

"I missed you more Mama !" I replied and eventually let her go. 

"Mar, baby, would you mind helping me with my bags and carry them to my room please?" She asked as she turned to face him.

"Sure, Mama" He replied and immediately carried the bags upstairs as we followed him with the carry on bags.

As soon as we got into the room and Mar had left my mom asked what happened when she was gone. I told her everything that happened with Quinton and Mattia; the fight, the feelings, the cheating and Mattia's date. 

"Mama, I just don't know what to do anymore, I never realized how strong my feeling for Tia was until now, until he told me that he has been in love with since we were six. " I said as I finished telling her everything that had happened.

"I know baby but you are just going to have a little faith in the future, you and Mattia are going to end up together, we all know it. In fact your father and Luca had already called it as soon as you two were born, before they moved." She admitted. 

I was a bit shocked that both my father and Mattia's father had seen us together. I would have expected our mother's to have known Mattia and I to end up together. We spoke for the rest of the night about her trip and when she was leaving again until I felt tired so I said goodnight and headed to my room. As I lied down, on the verge of falling asleep I heard on knock on my door to that lead to my balcony. I walked over, confused and opened my curtains to reveal Mattia, smiling at me on the other side. I opened the door and let him in.

"Hey Tia." I said, standing awkwardly.

"Hey Izz, I have something to tell you." He said looking excited. "So you know Jenna right ? The girl that I went on a date with."

"Oh yeah. Her." I replied annoyed.

"Yeah well, I just came back from her place and well, she's my girlfriend now !" He said looking happy.

My heart sank and I suddenly felt lightheaded.

"Izzy ? Are you okay ? You look pale ?" Mattia said as he stepped forward, helping me to sit on my bed.

"Yeah, um , I'm fine, sorry I just felt lightheaded for a second but continue." I finally said.

"Okay, well Jenna had messaged me and apparently she's had her eye on me for a while, she's a really nice girl and really pretty. She's funny as well and she's in my pre-calc class so I'll be able to see her there too." He added.

I just sat there as he rambled about Jenna. I knew her but we had never spoken to each other so I couldn't just say that I didn't like her to Mattia or myself. But I knew I would have to start speaking to her, for Mattia's sake, just because he seemed happy. After another hour of me sitting in silence and Mattia talking, he finally left so I could get some sleep.

                                                                                         *    *    *    *

*The next day, first day back after spring break*

I got up an hour earlier than I normally do for some reason and decided I would put some effort into my look today. I went to go shower and washed my hair. I didn't have to shave because I had started waxing so that gave me even more time to get dressed. When I was done in the bathroom I went straight to my vanity to start with my makeup and curled my hair which didn't take too long. When I was done with that , I got dressed into :