Chapter 4

I was woken up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was a group call from the girls. I answered it and was greeted my excited screams and smiling faces. 

"You know you guys woke me up right ?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Girl what the FUCK happened last night with you and that guy Quinton ?" Liv asked. It was obvious that they had waited whole morning to ask me that question.

"Huh ? What ? Wait, how do you know ?" I quetioned

"Mattia mentioned it on the group last night, did you not see ?" Ash replied immediately.

"Shit, no I didn't. I think I passed out as soon as I got home." I said.

"Okay but like what happened ? Apparently he asked for your number and your going on a date with him later !" Liv said.

I laughed at the excited faces on my screen in front of my.

"Yeah. He asked for my number and I gave it to him and then he asked if I'm free today. I need to check if he messaged me but I need help with my outfit please." I finally replied.

"Of course, I'll be over in 20" Liv said.

"Shit, I'm busy. I gotta help my mom with the twins but send me pictures please !" Ava said.

"I'm, um, also kinda busy today." Ash said, not making eye contact with either of us on the call.

"Mmm, and uh what are you gonna do today ?" I asked with a mischievous gin on my face. Liv and Ava were also smiling while we waited for Ashley to answer.

"Stop smiling like that, you guys look like weirdos when you do." Ash said, trying to keep a straight face. "I'm going over to Kairi's in an hour but I'll cancel and come over actually"

"The fuck your not," I shouted, "Get your ass up and get done. Shave EVERYWHERE and look bomb as fuck. Stop convincing yourself that this is going to be another Brody situation. Kai is the sweetest and most lovable person ever, he's the COMPLETE opposite of Brody and you know it. Hell, everyone fucking knows it. So, stop being a little bitch and get your fine ass into the shower. Send a picture of the final fit to the group and go to your mans!" I said.

"And that's on periodt !" Ava added.

"Be safe and we love you !" Liv said.

"Love you guys so much, good luck Bella, byeee " Ash said laughing.

"Okay, I'm gonna get up and get done, then I'll see you now bells" Liv said as Ash left the call.

"Okay, yeah, I need to do the same." I replied "I'll see you now, bye, love you guys" I replied.

"Bye, love you too, have fun later." Ava said.

We all left the call and I immediately went to check if Quinton had messaged me. He had and he had asked if he could come and fetch me at 3 and to get dressed in something casual but comfortable. I said sure and that I would see him at 3 as well as dropping my address. I was really excited as I hopped out of bed and went to go shower. It was already 1 so I decided not to get dressed and just stood in the middle of my room with my towel on and my wet hair sticking to my body scrolling through Instagram. After 20 minutes, my bedroom door flew open, revealing Liv. I laughed and hugged her.

"Okay, let's see the outfit choices." She finally said, breaking from the hug.

"Okay." I said while walking to my closet "So, this is the first option, with my beige air forces" I said showing her this outfit:

" I said while walking to my closet "So, this is the first option, with my beige air forces" I said showing her this outfit: