Chapter 13

*The next day*

*Izzy's POV*

I woke up to Mattia snuggled into my chest. My mind wandered to the previous night and I couldn't help smiling. It was barely 24 hours later and I was already so happy with Mattia. I got up slowly, gently slipping out from under Mattia and went to the bathroom to get done. 

"Morning gorgeous." Mattia said in a raspy voice as I came out the bathroom.

"Morning baby, your finally up !" I replied, smiling, joining him again in bed.

"How'd you sleep ?" He asked as he opened his arm so that I could lay on his chest.

"I always sleep well when I sleep with you." I said.

"I know" He replied smugly.

I rolled my eyes sarcastically as I looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek before getting up to go and get dressed for the day. Mattia had already messaged the group and said that we should all go to the mall to get the rest of our costumes for Halloween which was in a a couple of days. I was throwing the Halloween party this year and I was determined to make it the best one yet. Mattia finally got up and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine as I got dressed into :

Mattia came out the bathroom as I was putting on my shoes and took some of his clothes that he had left at my house which was :

"Take a picture babe, it'll last longer." I heard Mattia say as he laughed at me. I didn't even realize that I was staring at him but he looked really good right now.

"You look good bebe." I said, seductively as I slowly hugged him, looking at him and making sure I was giving him 'fuck me eyes'.

My hands travelled slowly to his jeans, rubbing him gently over his clothing. I felt him get hard while his mouth fell in an 'o' shape and his eyes grew dark with lust as he searched mine with longing. I was about to unzip his jeans when my phone rang and I thanked whoever was calling me in my head as I could tease him as much as I wanted to. Mattia threw his head back in frustration as I left him and I went to go answer my phone.