Chapter 19

*The next day*

*Izzy's POV*

"Tia that's amazing ! Yeah she's still sleeping but I'll tell her when she wakes up. I'll see you soon, love you, bye Tia." (all in italian)

I woke up to the sound of Mattia whispering loudly and excitedly on the balcony with the door slightly opened. I sat up, making myself comfortable as he said his goodbyes and ended the call he was on and came back inside.

"Morning beautiful." He said, flashing me and smile and coming to lay next to me again.

"Morning bebe. What's happening ?" I asked, giggling.

"Sooo, my Tia, Elena, you remember her right ?" He replied.

I nodded and he continued.

"She's been engaged since August and my mom forgot to tell me but they're getting married next week Friday which means we'll be there for the wedding." He finished, "I mean, if you wanna go."

"What ! Of course I wanna go ! Shit, I don't have a dress though." I replied, getting more and more excited. I loved weddings but I've barely gone to any but I still love them.

"We can go and buy one today. My suit is already in Italy because my Tia's fiancee, Ciro wants me to be one of his groomsmen."

"Mmm, can't wait to see you in a suit." I said seductively.

"Oh yeah ?"

I nodded and connected our lips making the kiss deepen immediately.

"Okay wait lemme go get done, we got a long day ahead." I said excitedly as I broke away from the kiss and ran to the bathroom, causing Mattia to laugh.

I got done in the bathroom and came out to get dressed into :

I put my wet hair into a sleek low bun and did my edges while Mattia sat on the bed on his phone already dressed in :

We left and drove to one of the nearest malls which was called Westfield and went into one of the stores. 

"Okay Tia, go look for possible dresses on that side and I'll go look this side." I said, turning around to face him while pointing the left side of the store where he needed to go.