Chapter 12

*Continuing*

*Izzy's POV*

Mattia took my hand after we had taken off our shoes, led me upstairs to my room and opened my door. My room was cleaned, supposedly by the group, from all the balloons and the petals and candles were dotted around my room. I took in the third surprise today and wandered around my room, spinning slowly, my eyes finally landing on Mattia who was leaning at my doorway, grinning at my reaction.

"Baby...I- This is so much !" I finally said.

Mattia's face dropped slightly.

"No no no ! In a good way, I love ALL of these surprises but you didn't have to do this for me." I quickly said.

"I know, but I wanted to. You gotta get used to it." Mattia replied, smiling as he came close to me.

My eyes wandered his and I closed the gap between us and kissed him softly before deepening it.

"Are you sure ?" Mattia asked me, pulling back and looking at me.

*SMUT*

I smiled softly, my thumb caressing his cheek softly and nodded calmly. He looked at me for another few seconds before placing his lips on mine, kissing me deeply immediately. My hands grasped the back of his neck as his hands slowly unzipped the back of my dress, letting it fall to the floor. I took my hands off the back of his neck and unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off and throwing it to the side, not once breaking the kiss. Mattia's hands grabbed my thighs signaling me to jump which I did and he backed us up and gently placed me on the bed. He broke the kiss and his lips flew to my neck, finding my sweet spot almost immediately, making me moan softly. He stopped kissing my neck and started planting soft kisses slowly leading down my center to my heat. My breathing hitched as he used his teeth to slowly remove my red thong. He blew cold air onto my dripping heat before licking a large strip, tasting my juices. As he swirled my juices with his tongue, my moans became louder and a knot in my stomach started to form.

"Mattia, I'm gonna cum !" I moaned.

"That's not my name !" He growled into my heat, sending vibrations soaring through my body making me moan loudly. 

He got up, quickly blew out all the candles and turned on my LED lights to red. He came back and was about to continue to eat me out but I stopped him and flipped us over so that I was on top. I started grinding on him causing him to groan into kiss as I felt him grow beneath me. His hands flew to my ass and started kneading it urgently while I freed his bursting length from his pants. I broke away from the kiss and lowered myself so that I was in line with his length. I took it in my hand and teased him a little by swirling my tongue on the tip.

"Stop teasing Iz-" He growled but before he could he could finish I put it all in my mouth, going as deep as I could. 

He was big but I could take it all, sometimes gagging a little bit but I soon got used to his size in my mouth and went deeper every time my head went down. His hand flew to the back of my head as he groaned, causing me to moan a few times which I knew drove him crazy as the vibrations caressed his body. I felt his length start to quiver, signaling that he was about to cum when I suddenly stopped which made his head shoot up and for him to give me a glare. 

"You can't cum yet baby, you haven't even fucked me yet." I whispered in his ear.

One of his hands grabbed me by the throat lightly, making me fall onto the bed again as he towered over me and lined himself up to my entrance. 

"You ready ?" He asked, his face softening a bit.

"Fuck me."

That was all he needed and he pushed himself into me causing me to let out a loud moan. He let go of my throat and spread my legs as far as they could go while going slowly so that I could adjust to his size.

"Mattia, go faster please !" I said after I got used to his length.

"I told you, that's not my name princess !" He whispered quietly in my ear. 

I gulped, as his eyes clouded with lust. He flipped me over so that I was now on all fours and he started to slam into me at an unholy pace, making me moan loudly. I grabbed his hand and put it above my head so that he could grip my hair while the other hand of his was holding my waist to keep my body steady. Our moans filled my room and I was so grateful that we were home alone otherwise it would have been super awkward after. 

"Fuuuck daddy !" I screamed.

Mattia pulled out and flipped me over again so that I was on my back and gently picked me up and put me on the edge of the bed. He slowly slid himself back into and slammed into me, going deeper every time and holding each thrust for a few seconds before pounding deeply into me. My eyes rolled back as the pleasure soared through my body and a knot formed in my stomach causing m back to arch. Mattia brought his hand to the side of my face making me open my eyes to see his eyes looking deeply into mine. He removed his hand from my face and slowly trickled his fingers across my outstretched arms and entwined his fingers with mine while I gripped his, not once breaking eye contact with me. I kissed him slowly, moaning softly as his slams became sloppier.

"I'm on the pill." I said,breaking from the kiss for a second.

He groaned as I felt his warmth fill me before he pulled out and licking my sensitive clit for a few seconds and came up and kissed me, both of us smiling and breathing heavily.

"Fuck, that was better than I expected." Mattia said as he helped me get up to go shower. 

"It really was." I replied, smiling. "You gonna join me baby ?"

He nodded and we hopped into the shower. As I stood under the shower, the hot water falling onto my skin as I closed my eyes I felt his hand on my waist. I opened my eyes just before his lips met mine and smiled through the kiss. My hands wrapped around his length and I turned us around so that he was under the shower now. I knelt down and wrapped my mouth around his length, determined to make him feel good. I deep throated him and I maintained eye contact with him, his head falling back a few times. One of his hands were at the back of my head while the other was gripping onto his own hair in pleasure. I moaned onto his length which made him groan due to the vibrations it caused. His eyes fluttering open to catch the view of my head bopping up and down until I felt him twitch signaling his warm liquid to land in my mouth. I swallowed, satisfied with my achievement. His finger hooked under my chin and he slowly brought my lips to meet his. We finished showering and changed into comfortable clothes before getting into my bed. 

"Night baby, I love you." Mattia whispered as my head rested on his chest.

"Night Tia, I love you." I whispered back, smiling to myself as my eyes got heavier.

                                                                                   *    *    *    *

*Authors note*

Hey babies !

I actually didn't cringe that much during this chapter but I hope y'all enjoy it ! Please don't forget to vote xoxo

love you guys <3