Chapter 18

*The next day*

*Izzy POV*

I giggled loudly as I felt Mattia wake me up with kisses all over my face. 

"Finally, your up." He said in between the kisses.

"Good morning to you too bitch." I replied

"Um, who you calling a bitch ?" Mattia said, abruptly as he stopped kissing my face and looked at me with a 'wtf' look on his face, "If anything you're my bitch."

"Sure." I replied, matching his facial expression, "Bitch." I added.

"You know what, I've had enough of your attitude." He said. I looked at him confused but started laughing uncontrollably as he started tickling me with no mercy.

He finally stopped after I begged him to stop after two more minutes.

"What time is it anyway ?" I asked, getting up and heading towards the bathroom while stretching.

"12:30 in the afternoon." Mattia replied as he layed down and went on his phone.

"What ?!" I shouted, as I stopped brushing my teeth immediately and poking my head out of the door, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Relax princess, it's not like we have any plans for today." Mattia replied, laughing at my reaction.

I agreed and finished up in the bathroom. I jumped back under the covers and flipped the on switch for my TV and put on Netflix. Mattia put his phone down in the middle gap separating us from each other and faced the TV as F.R.I.E.N.D.S started playing. We stayed in bed for the rest of the day, only getting up to answer the door since we ordered some postmates and binge watched other series like Jane the Virgin and Umbrella Academy. We fell asleep around 1am, Mattia first and then I did.

                                                                                  *    *    *    *

*Skip two weeks*

*Izzy's POV*

Today was the day Mattia and I were going to England for a few days and then we would be heading to Italy to see Juventus play. I had already packed two nights ago and it was 10am right now. Our flight was at 1pm so that meant we had to go to the airport to go and check in at 11am so that we could still go and eat and get some small stuff before our flight.

We had finally checked in and were currently sitting in our seats in first class of course. The flight was going to be almost 7 ours so the flight consisted of Mattia and I sleeping, eating and watching movies. What we ALWAYS do basically. We both fell asleep and woke up to the sound of the air hostess announcing that we were five minutes away from landing in London Heathrow Airport. 

*Skip to the hotel*

"Finally !" Mattia exclaimed as he flopped onto the queen sized bed in our hotel room.

I giggled as I made my way to the bathroom to go and shower. I hated how dirty I felt and even though I could have showered on the plane there was no point seeing that we had to still have our car come to pick us up to take us to our hotel so I would have had to shower twice. Once I had finished in the bathroom, Mattia went to go and shower. It was currently 6pm so we had decided to make a reservation at dim sum restaurant near to the London Eye at 7:30pm and I quickly did my makeup and slipped into my fit :

 It was currently 6pm so we had decided to make a reservation at dim sum restaurant near to the London Eye at 7:30pm and I quickly did my makeup and slipped into my fit :