[sixten]

Y/ns pov
.

.

.

Slowly we began to trod home. I was extremely exhausted and I just wanted to sleep. The stars were beautiful though, it reminded me of that sleepover me and Vic had where we just stared at the stars and I felt at peace for once. But now, things had changed. We had become more comfortable around eachother and needless to say despite it only being around a month, we had been through a lot. And clearly a lot more was to come...

We had a super long walk home, and the breeze was cold, but as long as I kept walking I felt pretty warm. I wasn't wearing a jumper but it wasn't too cold.

Vic was wearing a black beanie and in his right hand he held a small torch which barely lit up the dark pavement and in the other a bag of crisps. Every few minutes, a car would drive past. The headlights were so bright it was blinding, but it wasn't too common for them to pass so it wasn't too bad.

"Hey... You want some?" Vic suggested I take some crisps as he held the open bag out Infront of me.
"Sure I'm starving" I said. I took a handful eventhough I hated salt and vinegar, I wanted to be polite.

After a mile or so, walking on the main road pavement we had to walk down a small country lane, there were no street lamps everything was pitch black. I was terrified so many thoughts were fleeting though my mind. I didn't have my phone so I don't even know what the time was, my guess was around 10pm. I'm sure we would be home soon, it doesn't take too long to walk that far but it can be scary when you can't see anything around you.

What if my parents think I've run away? What if they are trying to contact me? What about their bikes, they are gonna blame me- all these thoughts I couldn't suppress made me extremely anxious.

"Vic I'm scared, what are my parents gonna say..." I asked. There was a moment of silence where he tried to think up something reassuring.
"I'm not sure." He said truthfully. I wrapped my hand around his arm as we continued to walk in silence.

*

A few minutes passed and we only had about a mile left to go. I was less stressed as I knew this place pretty well.

A red car with its lights in full beam came to a stop right next to us on a pavement. I looked to my right to try and make out who it was. The window rolled down slowly and I saw two eyes peering over the top.

"Uhm.. hello?" I asked
"Omg...y/n? What are you doing out this late" I heard a soft voice speak.
"Willow is that you?" I was so confused. I saw willow in the backseat of the red car waving to me with a grin, I waved back.

However the person driving was willows sister...
"Hey is there a problem?" Vic asked.
Her sister had the most wicked grin on her face. I knew it was her.
"Oh no... There is no problem" she said
"Is there y/n." She said body.

I had no clue what to say, I froze up.
"I-" I was going to say something but I stopped myself.
"No you're right." I said upset.

"You kids want a ride home?" She asked
"Uh nawh we are good" Vic butted in for me.

"Ok then...now just checking up on you guys walking home... Stay safe." She said as she began to pull away.

"Well that's as odd." Vic said as we began to walk again.
"Huh. Yep I guess" I said

"Are you alright? Is something wrong you sound upset?" He asked
"It's just..." I began
"I'm pretty sure I saw her slip a pill into Aziel's drink. I could be wrong" I said

"Fuck really?" He asked "we have to go to the police about it even if it's just a suspicion..."

"NO-" I said more harshly than I had planned.
"Uh- sorry... It's just that, that's pretty scary and a lot of responsibility"

"You want justice right?"

"Yeah of course I do!" I said.
"Well then you know what we have to do. Give it a few days" he said.

*

We finally made it back to our street and I began to sprint into my house as fast as I could. Vic did the same as he ran back to his place. I quietly opened the front door hoping nobody heard me as I thought of a way to explain myself.

In my room, my phone was on my bed.
17missed calls... Oh god. I had to tell my parents I was safe but I didn't have the heart. I walked and knocked on the door.

I pushed it open cowardly.
"Y/N?!" my mum shouted as she ran up to me and gave me a tight hug.
"WHERE HAVE YOY BEEN ALL THIS TIME I WAS SO WORRIED!?" She cried
"I'm so sorry I left ma, you're not angry?" I asked
"Not yet... In just glad you're back" she laughed.

"Y/n what the fuck have you been doing..." My dad looked at me dissapointed.
"It's a long story please I can explain!!" I pleaded.

"NO. I don't want to hear it YOURE A STUPID GIRL" he yelled in my face as he stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut.

Tears welled up in my eyes for what felt like the 50th time today.
"Look y/n I'm not angry but I do need to have a talk with you." She held out her hand as if asking me to take a seat.

"I'm so sorry-" I got cut off
"Y/n I don't want break this to you, but I think it's best that you don't hang out with Vic anymore" my eyes widened with shock at the statement I had just heard.
"wait WHAT-" I shouted
"Just hear me out ok? Ever since you met him you have been seeming more upset and many bad things have happened. For everyone's safety it's best that you cut him out" she continued calmly.

I wasn't upset I was just angry.
"No." I said bluntly "he has made me happiest, you don't understand before I met him I was terrified of everything. School, going out, I mean shit I never even met up with my friends?!" I yelled.

"Y/n I'm doing this for your mental health. I've ready permanently blocked and deleted his number from you phone." She added
"GREAT! get rid of the one thing that gives me motivation to get up, and cut it out of my life that is gonna help my mental health." I said I ran out of the room slammed the door and flopped down onto my bed.

*

First thing I did was flab my phone and check my contacts. Vic.. Vic ... His number was gone and for the life of me I couldn't remember it. How on earth was I supposed to explain this to him... I couldn't think of what to do so I just went to bed and hoped in the morning that I could think of a good enough solution to this problem...